GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea of what june incentives are going to be ??? I ordered my deep blue SLT-1 on April 14th and still waiting for it to arrive :'(

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm right there waiting with you...April 10th order date. Mine is sitting in Boston, freaking lack of vehicle haulers is what the dealer told me. I'll be pissed if they don't keep at least the $500 extra bonus cash. No one will know until tomorrow.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hopefully the conquest rebate will be continued on in June also.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I read a 7/9 end date on the Conquest Cash.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I was told today that the $500 ends today. My dealer said they doubt we can do better in June. Maybe no June incentives? Conquest does go to July

·
Registered
403 Posts
$500 is still on the Acadia webpage as of today! Maybe they have not changed it yet.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Cravenfan said:
$500 is still on the Acadia webpage as of today! Maybe they have not changed it yet.
The GMC web site now says good through June 4, so it looks like they only extended it through the weekend - for now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't follow GM's incentive patterns but I wonder if we are not going to see another very short term incentive to clear out the remaining 07s. Most of what is left on the dealer lots around here are SLE and a few SL-1 with unusual options. Mostly cloth interiors. I found one Carbon Black SL-1 with the only option being HUD. I suspect someone ordered it and backed out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If they do, it will probably be around the 4th of July. Clear out the '07s before the '08s show up.

·
Registered
122 Posts
If the Acadia is still flying off the showroom floor then there is no need to offer incentives, but if not Ford is now offering the following on the Edge which is one of Acadia's direct competitors. I wonder if GM will respond. That 2.9% for 60 months is tempting. If I could get an Acadia for that rate I'd be all over it.

0.9% APR financing for 36 months
1.9% APR financing for 48 months
2.9% APR financing for 60 months
4.9% APR financing for 72 months

·
Registered
35 Posts
Has anyone heard of any rumblings of a late June incentive? I spoke with a dealer today, and he felt the Conquest would definately go away on the '08's.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
sharonk said:
Has anyone heard of any rumblings of a late June incentive? I spoke with a dealer today, and he felt the Conquest would definately go away on the '08's.
I'm going to disagree on Conquest. I think it will be there because they have it on the Enclave, which is an '08.

·
Registered
403 Posts
If I was GM, I'd jack up the invoice price and have no incentives (sorry future buyers). That might get GM back in the black.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Supply and demand. Can you even find an Acadia on the lot? Seems like incentives for Acadia would be out of the question. Maybe in August when the 08s start arriving.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cravenfan said:
If I was GM, I'd jack up the invoice price and have no incentives (sorry future buyers). That might get GM back in the black.
wow, thank goodness you are not mr. gm. :(

·
Registered
122 Posts
Keith said:
Supply and demand. Can you even find an Acadia on the lot? Seems like incentives for Acadia would be out of the question. Maybe in August when the 08s start arriving.
My local dealer has 9 on the lot as of today and 3 more 07s en route to them. The three that he had prior have been sitting for quite a while. He said today that the Enclave is steeling the show. They sold 3 last night and cleared out the lot (8 vehicles) over the past week. Only one left in the showroom. MSRP+ .

·
Registered
123 Posts
yes, people are trading in the acadia for the enclave. i saw 5 acadias sitting on the dealers lot and they were missing quite a few options looked like just base models. they appeared to have been sitting there for awhile.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Any idea how much these people lose for the trade?
Say trading after taking delivery 1, 2 or 3 weeks before?, 1 or 6 months before?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks like there will be a new incentive announced at the end of the month. According to GM Inside News it's going to start on June 28th and go for 10 days. Don't know if the Acadia will be included or not but they'll probably do some bonus cash like they did over Memorial Day.

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49604&page=3

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just saw this.

GM is making it very enticing for consumers to get into a great new GM car or truck, thanks to the “Transform Your Ride Sale.” Tied to the upcoming summer blockbuster, “Transformers,” it offers qualified buyers zero percent APR for up to 36 months – plus $1,000 bonus cash – on select Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac and GMC vehicles. (See list of eligible vehicles below.) The program kicks off today and runs through July 9. “People who have recently switched to a GM vehicle tell us we’ve really changed their perceptions about our products,” said Jim Campbell, GM’s director of Customer Relationship Management. “They love their new car or truck.”

Saturn, HUMMER, Saab and Cadillac are also offering attractive deals on select models during this time period. We’ll have more details in the VSSM Update over the next few days.

ELIGIBLE VEHICLES . . . Following is a list of the vehicles included in the “Transform Your Ride Sale:”

Chevrolet: 2006 and 2007 Cobalt, Monte Carlo, Impala, HHR, TrailBlazer, Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche and 2007 900-series Silverado
Buick: 2006 and 2007 Lacrosse, Lucerne and Rainier
Pontiac: 2006 and 2007 G5, G6, Grand Prix and Torrent
GMC: Envoy, Yukon, Yukon Denali, Yukon XL, Yukon XL Denali and 2007 900-series Sierra

1 - 20 of 20 Posts