GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I got an e-mail from JD Power about taking a survey on the Nav in my 07 Acadia.

Anyone else get one?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes. I got it in the last couple of days. The survey actually took a long time to take (20-30 minutes). They asked some detailed and thoughtful questions (in my opinion). My number one complaint: Locking input while the vehicle is in motion. My praise: Bright crisp screen & accurate directions.

Here is to hoping someone uses this data!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I liked the questions about what you would like to see.

Like real time traffic, back up camera, & a few others.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Got one as well, don't quite understand why as I don't have the NAV. Thought maybe it was for the Onstar directions. Started filling it out, but gave up after a while cause it didn't apply.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I told them I would like to have the ability to prepare route ahead of time on PC and then download to the NAV.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Naplesam said:
I told them I would like to have the ability to prepare route ahead of time on PC and then download to the NAV.
I agree, that would be a great feature for the future. I think that the Azentek CPC 1000 may be capable now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Naplesam said:
Actually, that is coming with OnStar's turn-by-turn navigation. You will be able to generate a route on Mapquest and then retrieve it in your vehicle through turn-by-turn. I have the nav system on my Outlook (this is my second vehicle with nav) and I use it all the time. In some ways, actually like turn-by-turn better than the in vehicle nav because you never have to worry about out of date data. You always get the latest data downloaded to your vehicle when you request the route.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: JD Power & RSE

I got home last night and found a JD Power RSE survey in the mail. With a crisp $1 bill in it.

Filled it out just like the NAV survey & mailed it out today.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I haven't gotten one yet. Boy could I sure use a dollar.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: JD Power & RSE

Racefla said:
I got home last night and found a JD Power RSE survey in the mail. With a crisp $1 bill in it.

Filled it out just like the NAV survey & mailed it out today.
Dollar bill!? What's that?? In Canada, we only have the Loonie coin now. Heavy cash!

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have gotten two from JD. One with a whole $ in it. I sent hat one in with good marks. The other was regarding the NAV system which I did not get so not sure why they sent me that one.

·
Registered
95 Posts
They must be running a bit slow. I just received one for my 2007 Grand Prix which I bought last September. Unless they are doing all of the 2007's at once. My biggest complaint is that I have to accept the "lawyer" disclosure every time I start the vehicle, from what I understand on the Acadia it is every 50 times. That would be nice, mine also doesn't have an mp3 input as it is an older model nav.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts