GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to do my own tire rotations. Any suggestions on where to use the floor jack and still have room to place the jack stands? My truck is easy to figure out, but do not want to mess up my baby!

·
Registered
395 Posts
In the past, I also did my own rotations. For much less than the cost of a single tire, I went to Discount Tire and bought certificates for lifetime rotate/balance/road hazard/treadlife on the factory tires. Figured it was worth the money to let them do it every 7500 miles or so. I will also get free replacement in the event of unrepairable damage or prorated replacement if they wear out faster than they are supposed to. (I've used this before and it really does work as advertised)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ditto on the Discount Tire plan, I've used it as well and the customer service has been great.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have already had to replace one tire since my wife ran over something. I bought coverage on all four tires when I replaced it at Discount. Its a heck of a lot cheaper than buying anotheer tire.

·
Registered
384 Posts
ewillie1 said:
Ditto on the Discount Tire plan, I've used it as well and the customer service has been great.
I live on the East coast and there are no Discount Tire stores here. Anyone know of another tire place that sells these coupons for rotations??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts