GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone-

Just wanted to post one more time to say thanks for all of the replies I have gotten over the last year and a half. This has been one of the most helpful sites I have ever been on. Everyone has been very patient and friendly with my questions. I will still lurk now and then, but our Acadia ownership has officially ended. We just sold ours and the gentleman picked it up at our school today. We are sad to see it go. Hopefully in the future, when the economy is better, we can get another one. Losing a job is hard to compensate for. Once again, thanks again to everyone who has helped me. I guess I will never see the day when I reach 100 posts. That would have been a big accomplishment for me.

Bill

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Sorry to see you had to let go of your Acadia; especially a Blue/Gold. Good luck

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Hope things turn around for you. Maybe you can get an 09 or newer with less shift transmission and leaky sunroof concerns when things get better.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
250 Posts
This is harsh reality that everybody is dealing with right now. Hopefully the economy will start to pick up later this year.

Once an Acadia owner, always an Acadia owner.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Bill,
I hope things get turned around for you soon...
Good luck, and stay with us here on the Forum.

;)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
tm59 said:
Bill,
I hope things get turned around for you soon...
Good luck, and stay with us here on the Forum.

;)
Sorry to hear about your loss :'(

Tm, how do you think the two vehicles compare (murano and acadia)?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
who, man that sucks :eek:hno: :sosad:, I hope this thing turns around for you, good luck :comfort:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good question. We are leasing the Sienna so selling it would have been difficult. I asked my wife about doing that instead, but she said that the sliding doors and power rear door are just too convenient for our girls. Nothing against GM, but the Sienna is an awesome vehicle to drive and ride in. Ours has been great in the 1 year that we have owned it.

Bill

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Best of luck to you finding a new job and be sure to have FAITH! I went through it twice in hard economic times. Finding a job is a job in itself and don't give up! Second time I took a lessor job until a better one came along which was 1 year later. Fortunately, wife was working too. We got through it with our kids. Good Luck and Peace be with you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts