GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoo-hoo! My Liquid Silver/Brick Acadia is here!! :cheers:

Last Tuesday (3/13) I was told it was at status 3400. Six days later they tell me it's at the dealership. I'm picking it up tomorrow, and couldn't be happier. I'm disappointed that GMC suckers you in with incentives when they don't have inventory, then you order and the incentives are gone when the Acadia shows up. But I'm not bitter!

I am very grateful for the wealth of information in this forum. I am prepared to confirm outstanding recalls have been applied to my Acadia before I pick it up. I'm ready to utilize extended warranty and parts suppliers that offer discounts. Now I have a question on financing....

The only "incentive" available to me is the 4.9% financing. Is anyone aware of any better options out there? I plan on financing $30k over 36 months. I know my chances are slim, but any insight into competitive financing options will be VERY much appreciated!!

Steve

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Congrats. You'll love it. (Nice choice of color, by the way. :thumb:) Share some photos when you can.

Kelly

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
What about the $1,000 Conquest cash promotion? I would think you'd still be able to get that (assuming you own a non-GM vehicle).

·
Registered
14 Posts
We have the same concern. When we ordered ours (2/19), they had the 0% for 36 months financing. We found out that our status was 3400 last week too and now the best we can get is 4.9%. Oh well... at least we can still get the conquest cash and we have the exact acadias we wanted, right?

congrats and hope ours gets here as fast as yours did!

Minnette

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not eligible for Conquest. When I ordered, the offers available were 0% Financing (worth $2300 in my case), $750 bonus cash from a GM Card mailing, $500 bonus cash for the local Chicago Auto Show, and an additional $500 auto-show incentive from the dealer. That's over a $4,000 swing for 19 calendar days! Since I had no forewarning on its arrival, I have 18 hours to find any available incentives and the best possible financing.

Steve

·
Registered
59 Posts
I live in northern NJ and would be :blob: to get 4.9% financing. My credit rating is pretty good, but the best I could do at the time (3/25) was 6.25% at 60 months. Consider yourself lucky ... and enjoy your new ride :cheers:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I got the Conquest last week. In my case it was whatever incentives were out there when my car arrived. (Conquest only!)

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Officially, there's no conquest offer on the Acadia. If you get it, your dealer is being kind. Take it and run! ;)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
admin said:
Officially, there's no conquest offer on the Acadia. If you get it, your dealer is being kind. Take it and run! ;)
Then why are both Edmunds.com and autodollars.com showing it?

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Oops, my bad! I'm sure I checked Edmunds more recently than April 4th. Oh well, good to hear that!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
admin said:
Oops, my bad! I'm sure I checked Edmunds more recently than April 4th. Oh well, good to hear that!
Edmunds didn't have it up right away on April 4th. Not sure what day they posted it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts