GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went skiing yesterday. I'm at the car taking off my ski boots (tailgate is open) and this lady comes up to me and we have the following exchange:

Lady: How do you like your car?
Me: I *LOVE* it.
Lady: It is GORGEOUS!
Me: Thanks. It's one of the best cars we've owned.
Lady: (Now looking inside.) It's just beautiful. Roomy. I love the bucket seats in the back.

We continue to chit-chat. She asks about mileage and winces a little bit.

I guess I'm pretty much preaching to the choir relaying this story in this forum. But it is a fun car - on multiple levels.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm singing with ya. I love the comments and there are very few around here.

I especially like the, Oh it's so cute, and manly comments. :)

My buddy has a newer tahoe and he seriously wants to unload it and get one like mine even though he has a bigger boat to tow but like he said he only tows it .5 mile to the ramp and back.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Rest areas and parks always seem to bring out the lookie-loos and the inquisitive types.
I've noticed many minivan owners who take any extra look. Especially when the power liftgate goes up and the third row is revealed.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I didn't think much of the power liftgage at first but the other day I came out of the grocery store and it was pouring down rain. I had a whole cart to unload so I hit the liftgate button on the way out. I hurried under the liftgate and unloaded the cart into the car and I thought to myself, "OK...so this is a good thing".

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
You know, most of the 1000's of people that see our Acadia's are thinking to themselves, "Wish I had a nice roomy and great looking vehicle like that!"
Right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts