GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LCN said:
So MSRP on a 2009 is $42,000. One dealer is offering a price of $38,000, plus 0%. I emailed another dealer seeing if he could match and he said basically "no", that it seemed like quite a promise from the other dealer. Is that deal a steal?
LCN, welcome to the forum. That does seem like a good deal. I merged your post with an existing topic of 2009 purchases. Take a look at it.

What trim level and options does it have?

EDIT.. LCN, please let us know the results. This topic is for listing prices paid, So come back and edit it to include that information. I will come back in a week and edit out the information so that it stays in line with the first post in this topic about content

EDIT #2
Check out this thread, build it with the options it has (only you know them at this point) and see how it stacks up. As bonk mentioned, $38,000 may be a great deal or maybe not so great- what all is included, FWD/AWD, etc?
Blue[/color]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is it unreasonable to expect to be able to get Employee Pricing on an 09 SLT-1 FWD (DVD and sunroof) priced at $42,000? "Invoice" is $39,400 roughly. Employee pricing is around $38,750.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Edmunds says MSRP for a 2009 FWD SLT1 w/ only sunroof & DVD options is $39,720. Is your quote in Canadian dollars or did you omit some options? Please see my signature & the thread I linked in bonk's reply before replying.

I will clean up this thread once the data is entered.

·
Registered
2 Posts
SLT-1 FWD
DVD
Sunroof
Remote Start
19" wheels
Power Rear Liftgate
Hit The Road Package

MSRP, $41,500.

"Invoice" is $39,000.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Merged your posts for convenience:
LCN said:
So MSRP on a 2009 is $42,000. One dealer is offering a price of $38,000, plus 0%. I emailed another dealer seeing if he could match and he said basically "no", that it seemed like quite a promise from the other dealer. Is that deal a steal?

Is it unreasonable to expect to be able to get Employee Pricing on an 09 SLT-1 FWD (DVD and sunroof) priced at $42,000? "Invoice" is $39,400 roughly. Employee pricing is around $38,750.

SLT-1 FWD
DVD
Sunroof
Remote Start
19" wheels
Power Rear Liftgate
Hit The Road Package

MSRP, $41,500.

"Invoice" is $39,000.
OK, with those specific options, Edmunds says $41,310 MSRP*, $36,963 invoice after $2,250 in rebates.

*They do not show the Hit the road package, which as I recall is mud flaps, roof rails, and chrome running boards for like $1,000. This would add like $880 to invoice, so you are looking at:
MSRP: $42,310
Invoice: $37,843 (w/ $2,250 in rebates applied)

***You'd need to add in several hundred for ad fees to invoice prices also***

Compare this with the prices paid thread- that's why it exists. IMO, $38K is not so great, but probably is due to the 0% offer.

I'm going to break this out & clean up the prices paid thread now that we have the info we needed to make an assessment. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts