GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I wonder if Acadia 2008 model comes with a front sensor system, Or only backside??

Please inform me :)

Thanks

·
Registered
683 Posts
However I do see sensors for sale thru Ebay, so in theory you could install them yourself for the front.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imgntht said:
However I do see sensors for sale thru Ebay, so in theory you could install them yourself for the front.

is it that easy to install them?, i mean it doesn't need to make a hole in the body and make any connection?

thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
MH For Ever said:
imgntht said:

is it that easy to install them?, i mean it doesn't need to make a hole in the body and make any connection?

thanks
Yes, you would need to make a hole for each sensor, then wire it to a receiver and power supply, as well as configure it for user feedback.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jonv112 said:
MH For Ever said:
imgntht said:

thanks
Yes, you would need to make a hole for each sensor, then wire it to a receiver and power supply, as well as configure it for user feedback.
thank you very much for the information

·
Registered
395 Posts
I think I have seen some license plate brackets with sensors (for adding to a car that didn't come with them). Don't know the quality but check someplace like Pep Boys. They shouldn't require any drilling.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts