GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into buying the GMSS-3A wiring harness to hook to my radio (Acadia) so that I can install a bluetooth adapter, the only problem is that when you go to any site that sells it and look at the vehicle compatibility data, it only indicates 2007-08 Outlook, Yukon, Siearra and 2008 Enclave.

Now I know in my gut that they are the same, but I went to my GMC dealer and the numb-nuts there couldn't tell me one way or the other. When I asked them if the Acadia uses the 29-Bit GM LAN bus interface, they couldn't even tell me that - they had no idea whatsoever what I was talking about. I think I may change dealers, btw.

So before I plunk down the money for this, I just want to make absolutely sure that they are exactly the same.

Also, assuming that they are the same, how difficult is it to remove the radio in order to install this harness (and bluetooth adapter?)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link, it helps a great deal!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
jpmulligan said:
You're welcome; I see you have tungsten leather-refresh my colors is that a gray?

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
jsimms said:
jpmulligan said:
You're welcome; I see you have tungsten leather-refresh my colors is that a gray?
I think that's supposed to be titanium. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GeoHawk said:
I think that's supposed to be titanium. ;)
Yeah, you're right! I knew it started with a 'T' ... ;D

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
That's what I thought, but you never know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts