GMC Acadia Forum banner

Is the Conquest Cash gone???

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  bhpeters 
#1 ·
I noticed this morning that the Conquest Cash is no longer listed on Autodollars.com. Is it gone for good???

#2 ·
It doesn't look like autodollars is updated yet with the latest incentives because the expirations on all the GMC incentives listed say 9/4. I would think it would be up-to-date tomorrow with new expiration dates. It does seem strange that they would delete Conquest though as it was listed a few days ago also with an expiration of 9/4.

#3 ·
i'm curious about this one, too. i see it listed on autodollars.com now, but there are no expiration dates, looks like everyone is waiting for GM to decide.

#5 ·
I got confirmation from my dealer that the conquest was extended on Acadia's. I don't know the date, but I'm guessing 10/1, same as the enclave. Time to go title that ford pickup! :)

#7 ·
Picked up our 08 this afternoon and we got $1,000 Conquest Cash.

#8 ·
wow you got lucky. the dealer must not have been paying attention. Congrats on the bonus $500!

#9 ·
bhpeters said:
wow you got lucky. the dealer must not have been paying attention. Congrats on the bonus $500!
He told us the new incentives went into effect 9/5 and said the 07 Conquest was $500 and the 08 was $1,000. I'm not going to complain. It's a "no haggle" dealer and the agreed price was about that much over invoice, so it evened out.

#10 ·
We picked up our '08 yesterday and only got $500 in Conquest Cash. ???

#12 ·
Latest from Autodollars for my midwest zip code.

Presumably expires 09/29

Non-GM Owner Conquest
Owners/Lessees of 1999 or newer Non-GM Vehicles get the following toward buy or lease:

2007 Acadia = $1000 2008 Acadia= $500

Non GM Vehicle is: Non Buick- Cadillac- Chevrolet- Oldsmobile- Pontiac-GMC-Saab-Saturn-HUMMER
OK to transfer within household with proof of residency retained in deal. Not required to trade qualifier vehicle.

OK with Rebate, APR or Lease. Not Available with other coupons.[/color]

Also available on Buick Enclave. Not available for Saturn Outlook (they give it to everyone I guess since the std rebate matches the GMC Conquest deal for the Outlook)

#13 ·
1999 or newer non GM vehicles? We titled a 1984 Ford pickup and got the conquest... I don't think the dealer had anthing that said it had to be a certain year... interesting.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.