GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if the Acadia is in any rental fleets? I'd like to try one for a few days.

thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone else has any experience here, but my brother was considering a Nissan Murano :eek:hno: and the dealership let him try it out for the weekend.

We did not do this (nor try) for the Acadia, so I don't know how common it is for a dealership to do this. Might be worth a shot to ask.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
We didn't take the dealer up on it, but our dealer would have let us borrow the Acadia for the weekend. So check with them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've seen them in the local Enterprise flleet (Paducah, KY) and in the Avis fleet at the Miami airport.

·
Registered
74 Posts
cubfan said:
Anyone know if the Acadia is in any rental fleets? I'd like to try one for a few days.
Ask your local dealer for an extended test drive. We spent a weekend in one and placed an order soon after.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I rented one from National in Seattle a couple weekends ago. They can be pretty expensive in the CUV category, but with the emerald executive status I asked at the booth and they showed me to the only one available - for the price of a midsize. It was pretty much the base model, not to mention it smelled like an ashtray thanks to the previous renter. :angryfire:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts