GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new Acadia on 9/21/07 and as of today 10/25/07 the dealer says my order is still in #1100 status: Preliminary order placed/accepted by dealer. In all that time IT HASN'T EVEN MOVED UP TO STATUS #2000 [/color] "Order accepted by GM." Of course I am excited to get my new Acadia and I can be patient, but COME ON!!! This is ridiculous!

If anyone else ordered in the last 5 weeks or so, what is your current order status? Has your vehicle order been picked up by production? Is it sequenced for build? or has it been built? Shipped? Am I getting jerked around?

Loel

·
Registered
69 Posts
What was your complete order contain? There are certain restrains that may not allow your car to receive a build date at this time.

I placed my order on the 10 Sept & received it at the dealership on the 29 Sept.

That was 19 days including the short GM Strike. I was lucky!

I wonder if that is a record for an order placed?

Pat

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Pat,

Order was for a blue green SLT 1 FWD with sunroof, trailer package, HUD and 110 V outlet. I am glad you got your Acadia. Do you like it? Happy with it?

Thanks,

Loel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like your case is extreme. I ordered mine on 9/22. Dealer told me last week it was scheduled to deliver on 9/26 to dealership.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hemotap,

Scheduled to deliver on 9/26 and you still don't have it? :drunk:

I ordered my Outlook on 10/16 as of 10/24 it was @ 3400. And it's White Diamond! ???

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered my Acadia on August 21st and took delivery on Monday (Oct 22nd) The unit was on "constraint" for a while due to the unavaliability of 19" polished crome wheels. When I did get a build week date it wa scheduled to be in production the week of Oct 29th. Next thing I know, it was delivered, prep'd and ready for delivery on Oct 20th.

A little longer wait then I had hoped, but well worth the wait. IT IS AN AWESOME VEHICLE [/color] :clap:

·
Registered
14 Posts
ordered 9/14

Picked up 5 minutes ago ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts