GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my search for iPod Integration Solutions while waiting for GM to "get around to it"...I stumbled across this from PAC-AUDIO. I have not talked to them yet...nor have I ordered...but I thought I would share the info...

http://www.pac-audio.com/

Part Number: IPAC-GM3

The iPAC-GM3 interface is used specifically for the 2006-2007 GM LAN 29-bit Databus vehicles. Designed for Video, Generation 3, 4, Mini, and Nano iPods. The iPAC-GM3 has three modes of operation; Advanced, Manual, and Auxiliary Input. With a press of a button, you can switch between iPod, auxiliary and XM (if equipped) Advanced mode allows full control over the iPod's extensive menu with the factory radio or steering wheel controls (if equipped) while the iPods text is displayed on the factory radio. Manual mode allows you to control the iPod from the iPods click wheel controls. Both modes provide charging to the iPod while connected to the iPAC-GM3. Auxiliary input mode allows an external audio device to play through the factory audio system (DVD, MP3, Game station). The iPAC-GM3 works with vehicles that have navigation-equipped radios, non-navigation radios, and vehicles equipped with XM satellite radio and CD changers.

Three Modes of Operation (Advanced, Manual, Auxiliary input)

Full control of iPod through factory radio buttons:
· Allows browsing by: Playlist, Artist, Genre, and Album
· Displays iPod text on the factory radio's display

Control the iPod directly through iPod’s click wheel controls

1 Auxiliary Input allows an external audio device to be connected to your factory stereo

Works with XM Satellite radio (if equipped)
· 10 ft iPod cable included
· Optional 17 ft iPod cable (GM3POD17)

Compatible Vehicles: Chevrolet: Tahoe 2007, Suburban 2007, Avalanche 2007, Impala 2006-2007, Monte Carlo 2006-2007 Silverado (non-classic) 2007 GMC: Yukon 2007, Yukon Denali 2007, Sierra (non-classic) 2007 Cadillac: Escalade (including ESV and EXT) 2007 Buick: Lucerne 2006-2007 (Acadia not listed here...but does under application guide)

Required Connection Harness Sold Separately
· GM3H (connection made behind the original radio)
· GM3XM (connection made at the factroy XM tuner if equipped)

Latest Revision: 5v40

1 - 1 of 1 Posts