1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm almost settled to purchasing the Rubbertite version.
What's the difference between this and the Hexomat?
If we can get a group buy price on a Hexomat for a Rubbertite price that would be great! :thumb:

·
Registered
35 Posts
kram said:
I'm almost settled to purchasing the Rubbertite version.
What's the difference between this and the Hexomat?
If we can get a group buy price on a Hexomat for a Rubbertite price that would be great! :thumb:
I think the Hexomat is a little heavier duty and deeper pockets.

I'd be interested if we can somehow get a group discount.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'd be interested if I could order rows 2 and 3 for my Enclave. I already have the Weathertech Floorliners in the front.

·
Registered
730 Posts
*bump*
just to see whether this will fly...
i may order mine soon but if there is a potential of saving a tiny bit through a group buy..maybe i can wait.

·
Registered
65 Posts
After reading earlier posts about the weathertech floor mats, I ordered mine the day after we picked up our Acadia. The mats should be here in a couple of days. I really like how the weathertech mats are set to lay over the side trim. I have always hated the 1 inch or so that would get caked with dirt and grim. After spending so much on the car, I figured the expense for the mats would be well worth it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am intersted in ordering a set from autoupgrade.net. I really like how they lay. We would only need the 2nd and 3rd row mats though. We ordered the GMC front mats.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Got mine free with my purchase. :blob:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yes if the price is right. I am looking for mats that will cover space between 2nd row captains chairs though as mentioned in another forum. I also want to get both cargo mats. One for behind 3rd row seats and larger one for when seat is folded down.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just bumping this to get more views. Again, I think the cutoff will be September 30th. I will probably bump again in a few more days if this stays quiet. If I don't hear from people in a week or so, I'll probably just buy mine so they'll be here when my Acadia gets delivered. Going on four weeks now...and still stuck at 2000 / priority code 7.

·
Registered
730 Posts
how many orders do you think would qualify for a group buy price?
if we are far off the numbers, i suggest we purchase each independently.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts