GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've done some searching but can't seem to find a definitive answer. Is it possible to install factory Acadia RSE in a 2013 Acadia that does not have that option? I have a '13 Acadia AWE SLE (can't recall if it's SLE 1 or 2 at the moment). From what I've seen, some say it can be done and others say it can't due to differences in the wiring harness and head unit. I was just looking for some clarification. I'd like to go the factory RSE route if possible, but am not sure what all I'd need to purchase/replace to make that happen. If I have to go with an aftermarket overhead DVD player, that's not a huge deal. I just like to keep the factory look when possible.

I know some will probably suggest the headrest units, but I have 3 small children and the one sitting in the 3rd row wouldn't appreciate that. My Acadia has the 2nd row captain's, not the bench seat.

Thanks in advance!
jerry

·
Super Moderator
21,140 Posts
Have you investigated any of the options available to you with a local automotive audio/video installer? May be the best place to start. Some have asked about such a mod in the forum, but their inquiry has gone unanswered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts