GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how I can get the info display to scroll from station to artist to song name on XM the way it does on the FM stations? On FM, the information will show the station then the artist then the song but I can't seem to figure how to do that on the XM stations.

·
Registered
34 Posts
As far as I know, it does not work that way for XM. You can get that information by hitting the i button and manually scrolling. But the info you see on FM stations is based on those stations subscribing to that service.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks- I knew about the i button but was hoping to be able to get the xm to cycle through the display the way the FM stations do.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah, I'd like that too. But, it makes for fun, naming/guessing the band for older stuff. My wife and I enjoy playing that game. I can't wait for the kids to be old enough to really enjoy and learn about music. This was a favorite past time in my family growing up. Made road trips fun and usually we had a prize for the winner of most correct. Of course this was based on assuming my dad was correct. I won't have the benefit of insisting my memory is spot-on. The XM takes care of that.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
steveski2,
sounds like you have everything pretty well planned out. Should be fun playing the guessing game.
Lots of luck with your new vehicle.
Enjoy!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
What and where is the i button? I can't see to manually get it to scroll either...

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The i button is to the left of the display and directly above the 'FAV' button.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks, I thought I was blind. :beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts