GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i figured out what OMG stands for, but what in the world is IMO. I need to learn this as I have got to be the only 30 year old who doesn't know. I am sure it is text lingo, but I dont text because nextel blackberry sucks and my rep can't figure out how to get it to work! I can not either!
If there are any other ones let me know. I got:
WTF, LOL, OMG, but that is it. I am just not cool!~

·
Registered
681 Posts
In My Opinion (IMO)
In My Humble Opinion (IMHO)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should just ask you all my questions as you have answered at least three of them. I am in debt to you my yoda! ;D

·
Registered
263 Posts
johnway said:
In My Opinion (IMO)
In My Humble Opinion (IMHO)
Wow... I made up my own i guess...I thought IMHO was In my honest opinion...LOL Yes i am laughing out loud!! There are many more but we are all old, and have to ask our children before we can post in this forum for fear of looking like a DA...LOL. Plus you can probably make up your own and force us all to think about what it might be. Sounds like a fun way to mess with people!! Okay...Not everyone is old, sorry to put you all in the over the hill catagory(OTH)

·
Registered
116 Posts
FWIW...for what it's worth I've got ten years on you and in the same boat trying to learn all these text things...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good times! We only get old when we stop learning! You people are hilarious, I am glad people know how to have fun!

·
Registered
263 Posts
vogelm1 said:
FWIW...for what it's worth I've got ten years on you and in the same boat trying to learn all these text things...
LOL....I would have never figured that out. I don't generally say "for what it's worth" but now??? It's my new thing. It also sounds so grown up!! FYI I've got a year on you and am still learning as well!!

Schram....Love the screen name and yes, most of us try to have fun on here. We learn so much as well as laugh a lot!!! Did you name your Acadia?? if you did, there is a thread that you can post the name. Another silly, fun thing to keep us young at heart!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YAH, I NAMED IT THE " :hijacked:BLACK PEARL"! I LOVE THE PIRATES OF THE CARIB.javascript:void(0); WHERE IS THAT THREAD, I WANNA POST MY NAME THERE. I HOPE THAT IS AN ORIGINAL NAME.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Schram said:
I should just ask you all my questions as you have answered at least three of them. I am in debt to you my yoda! ;D
Your welcome :thumb:

So are you calling me a short, balding, green master of all who can read minds and levitate -
My ears are smaller and I only think I know it all, but I have no clue.

Here is a link to a source that will provide you with all the web abbreviations.

http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ALOL...thank you!(I learned that on the site you sent me to) You even got a yoda smilecon. How cool is that!

·
Registered
263 Posts
johnway said:
Your welcome :thumb:

So are you calling me a short, balding, green master of all who can read minds and levitate -
My ears are smaller and I only think I know it all, but I have no clue.

Here is a link to a source that will provide you with all the web abbreviations.

http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm
OMG LMAO!! YTB, YODA! FYI, 45 pgs 2 PRINT! I thought about writing this message all in txt , man would that be a total WOT. TNX 4 making me smile. Look what you have done!!! You've turned me into an ACORN!!! LOL

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have to admit that I use urbandictionary.com alot to figure out alot of today's lingo. Its been pretty helpful! Here is the link if you'd like to use it too! :thumb:

urbandictionary.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts