GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While picking up some ultra healthy breakfast this morning I discovered an unadvertised Acadia feature...See below...
The built in McDonald's Drink Carrier Option (RPO) MCDsDCO. I did not have to pay any extra for it! WWWWWOOOOOHHHHOOOO!!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Great idea on the cup-holders! Thanks for the great pics of the brick interior! You can really see the details in the stitching and everything.

Can't get enough pics since I'm still waiting for mine! Thank you.

·
Registered
306 Posts
That is a great find!

BTW, what is that item in the real cup holder--looks like it might be a phone that fits very well?

·
Registered
166 Posts
002 said:
That is a great find!

BTW, what is that item in the real cup holder--looks like it might be a phone that fits very well?
Just a guess, but i think it's a cupholder organizer...you can put post its, a pen and your phone and keep your cupholder clean

·
Registered
497 Posts
doglover931500 said:
002 said:
That is a great find!

Just a guess, but i think it's a cupholder organizer...you can put post its, a pen and your phone and keep your cupholder clean
Looks like that to me. Looks like a pen in it. BUT...doesn't it have the VW logo and "Drivers Wanted" slogan? Advertising VW in a GMC Adadia? ???

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a VW cup holder organizer. It is from our 2006 Jetta TDI...It is really nice...

Adam

·
Registered
259 Posts
That's soooo perfect! Thanks for showing us that little known feature! Much better than sticking that in the passenger seat and hoping for the best!

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
That looks useful. So maybe we can start a group buy. ;D

Actually, a serious note to the admin. Have you approached anyone about a group buy plan?

Kelly

·
Registered
306 Posts
kjf said:
That looks useful. So maybe we can start a group buy. ;D

Actually, a serious note to the admin. Have you approached anyone about a group buy plan?

Kelly
Kelly,

For the group buy, are you talking about the VW Cup Holder organizer or
the McDonalds "4-cup " cup holder??
(or both?)

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
I'm in for just the Mickey D's.

Big mac and fries please

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
002 said:
Kelly,

For the group buy, are you talking about the VW Cup Holder organizer or
the McDonalds "4-cup " cup holder??
(or both?)
I have three teenagers. They leave enough McDonald's everything in our vehicles, thank you. ::)

Kelly

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I could see about getting some made for acadiaforum.net and proceeds would go to the forum....

I will email Admin and ask him...

Adam

·
Registered
306 Posts
Some what made? McD's 4-cup cup holders with Acadia Forum Net logo on them?? (smile!!)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I can get my own McD's holder, the other organizer would be cool. When I had my Jaguar, that forum made some pretty cool window decals.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The cup holder organizer is what I am talking about...Where the pen is...

BTW: Some cool Acadiaforum.net stuff is right around the corner!

Adam

·
Registered
43 Posts
Any hints Adam?
I'm intrigued.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Don't tell them.

Shhhh.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts