GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait. I was able to see it today but it was not prepped. Summit white AWD loaded with everything but navigation.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Congrats! :thumb:
Enjoy!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
only 28 miles so far but wow, this thing is pretty cool. I never even test drove it before I ordered one. I ran it up and down some of the worst mountain roads nearby and it shifts just fine. I can figure out how to get the remote to work for the DVD but I did not spend a whole bunch of time on it. I really need to get bluetooth working in this rig. I don't want to have two phone numbers or bills. Tomorrow will be a 300 mile day so it will be a better shakedown.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Congrats!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
276 miles today. Horrible downpour and no leaks so I'm happy about that. I do have a 1996 GMC Suburban and know well how that drives. I can't believe how car like this Acadia is! Very easy to drive and comfortable. Got stuck in traffic for a long time today so I was able to spend some time figuring out some of the controls.

I miss Sirius is a big way. Channel 30 (coffeehouse) was tuned in on my Dodge for 3 years. I hate not having bluetooth.

I keep thinking I smelled gear oil burning all day. I will have to get under the thing and take a look.

But I love it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts