GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are proud owners of a used (7,000 miles) Medium Brown Acadia!!

A dealer in our area called us yesterday to say they had one that just came in the night before!! I can't believe it!! What were the previous owners thinking!?! Their loss is our gain!

:blob:

·
Registered
405 Posts
CONGRATTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WELCOME :cheers: :blob: :worthless: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hezzi said:
We are proud owners of a used (7,000 miles) Medium Brown Acadia!!

A dealer in our area called us yesterday to say they had one that just came in the night before!! I can't believe it!! What were the previous owners thinking!?! Their loss is our gain!

:blob:
Congratulations!
I'm curious, how much did you pay for it? What was the original sticker price?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Medium Brown FWD SLE
Convenience, Preferred, Cargo Packages with XM Radio
Sticker price was $31,089.00
We paid around $26,000.00

It might not have all the bells and whistles (or the DVD player and second row bench) but I love it anyway!
Once my husband and I started really shopping for a new car the few Acadias that were on the lots were $40,000's... that's a little much for two teachers! The hubby told the dealers that were were interested in buying an Acadia with a few miles- they all gave him a funny look and said they didn't think that would happen... all but one! Someone traded the Acadia on Friday for something that guzzled more gas! On Saturday we were making an appointment to have our old car (Bonnie with 105K miles)fixed... ahhh! I really wanted to have a new car! About 10 minutes after making an appointment Montey the car dealer called! He said that they just recieved a used Acadia!! We jumped in the car and made our way. On our test drive we realized that God was looking out for us -AGAIN!! We couldn't pass up this chance! We were proud owners of a slightly used Acadia!!! We're going on our first road trip for the holiday!!! I can't wait!!

Thank you God for leading us to our hot ride, Coco-licious :angel:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wonder what they traded it for, maybe an Enclave?

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Hezzi,
How many miles were on the used Acadia that you bought?

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
OOOPs, I missed that!! ;D

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
We are still in love with our Acadia even with the pwr steering pump whine. It will be taking some long trips this coming summer off and on over 3 months. Going west, south, and south east. Looking forward to the nice comphy ride wherever we go, just the 2 of us. Gotta love this vehicle for trips.

·
Super Moderator
21,771 Posts
HiYo turns 3 this weekend and I still find it an enjoyable vehicle to drive. :thumb: Folks ask about my opinion about the Acadia all the time and I tell them it's one of the best vehicles I ever owned. Hopefully, my opinion counted when they went out to purchase a new ride. I see more of them(Acadias) on the road here nearly every month.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Speleos said:
HiYo turns 3 this weekend and I still find it an enjoyable vehicle to drive. :thumb: Folks ask about my opinion about the Acadia all the time and I tell them it's one of the best vehicles I ever owned. Hopefully, my opinion counted when they went out to purchase a new ride. I see more of them(Acadias) on the road here nearly every month.
:dancing: It's HiYo's 3rd b-day :blob:

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Speleos said:
Nice; our Acadia's were born close to each other; my Acadia was born 3/30/07 :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Speleos said:
HiYo turns 3 this weekend and I still find it an enjoyable vehicle to drive.
Happy birthday :cheers:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great luck, great find!!

Congratulations and happy driving!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I too see more and more and more Traverse's, Enclave's and Acadia's. I don't drive my wife's much, but when I do going to church on Sunday, it is a smooth comfortable ride compared to my stang. Wife will ride in mine during the summer months with windows rolled down as no wind penitrates the cabin and no noise.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Mine was born on the Ides of March! All of ours are from the same litter, mine turned three this past week. :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts