GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took delivery on 3/29/08 of a Summit white/Titanium SLT with sunroof, 19 wheels, HUD, remote start, backup assist, power lift gate and heated washer fluid. Its actually for my wife and 11 month old, so she is really excited. She had an 2004 Grand Prix that had no room in it for the baby's stuff.

Everything was great except the interest rate I got was not that great... 6.24 for 72 months... we had to go that long because I was a little bit upside down in the trade.. WE plan on payong it off in 5 years though so I it should be OK.

I am thinking about doing mud flaps, some kind of side steps and maybe a bra type hood protector. The first thing is to get the front 2 windows tinted this week..

I did about 3 weeks worth of research on this vehicle before buying and thanks to this great site, I was able to get all the answers I needed to make the decision to get the Acadia.

Thanks again to everyone that answered one of my questions.. If anyone has any suggestions on the mup flaps, side steps and hood protector, that would be appreciated.

Jim Kiser
Aubrey, TX

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Be sure and post some pics when you get time of your new ride.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I hope you love yours as much as we love ours. Congratulations.

·
Registered
185 Posts
JIms08SLT said:
I just took delivery on 3/29/08 of a Summit white/Titanium SLT with sunroof, 19 wheels, HUD, remote start, backup assist, power lift gate and heated washer fluid. Its actually for my wife and 11 month old, so she is really excited. She had an 2004 Grand Prix that had no room in it for the baby's stuff.

Everything was great except the interest rate I got was not that great... 6.24 for 72 months... we had to go that long because I was a little bit upside down in the trade.. WE plan on payong it off in 5 years though so I it should be OK.

I am thinking about doing mud flaps, some kind of side steps and maybe a bra type hood protector. The first thing is to get the front 2 windows tinted this week..

I did about 3 weeks worth of research on this vehicle before buying and thanks to this great site, I was able to get all the answers I needed to make the decision to get the Acadia.

Thanks again to everyone that answered one of my questions.. If anyone has any suggestions on the mup flaps, side steps and hood protector, that would be appreciated.

Jim Kiser
Aubrey, TX
I have the molded mud flaps and factory running boards. The boards are fine but the molded mud flaps drag over any little obstacle. If you go the mud flap route I'd suggest something with a little flex in them. 17K and no problems after 11+ months of ownership.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did you order it? If so let me know how long it took. Our order went in yesterday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts