GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finnally got around to take some pics. Had her since July.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One more try for pics

Didn't hit the more attachments button!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Re: One more try for pics

Nice, the chrome gives it flair, were the mudflaps installed at the dealer? what about the running boards?

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Re: I finally took picutres

Interesting look with the wood grain; a little over the top for me, but hey I don't own it you do and as long as you like it then :clap2:

·
Registered
14 Posts

Nice looking truck! You did a terrific job. The only tacky things on it are the Virginia State Inspection sticker in the front windshield & the front license plate...but I know you have no control over those. I have a little experience with that, I was born and raised in Virginia & stayed through college, but moved 6 years ago and haven't looked back since. ;)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts

The brick interior really goes well with the wood.
Nice!

·
Registered
294 Posts

I also like the chrome accents around the side windows -- makes it even more purdy!!! ;D

·
Registered
110 Posts

first one I've seen with a wood kit!

What is that in front of your shifter???? looks like a control for something, mounted on the left hand side of the console?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

yep, blue LEDS they light up when the doors open

·
Registered
294 Posts

blulytes said:
are those LED's on your running boards????

What?!!! Blulytes without blue lights?!!! That's blasphemy!! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts

All that chrome makes the wheels look too plain. ;) It's not really my taste, a little too much bling for me, but it does look sharp. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts

The chrome does pull away from the wheels and is an attention getter. Too much bling for me as well, but everyone has their own taste.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts

I merged both of your picture topics. If you want to place pics directly into your post, the instructions for using Photobucket (free picture host) are in the Blues Clues link in my signature.

I'm pleased you are happy with the color combination and results, it's certainly unique.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts

blulytes said:

What is that in front of your shifter???? looks like a control for something, mounted on the left hand side of the console?
Radar detector controller maybe?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

blulytes said:

Radar/Laser controller

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

GeoHawk said:
blulytes said:

Radar detector controller maybe?

That's the controller and the read out is up in the gauge cluster.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
I merged both of your picture topics. If you want to place pics directly into your post, the instructions for using Photobucket (free picture host) are in the Blues Clues link in my signature.

I'm pleased you are happy with the color combination and results, it's certainly unique.
Thanks, I'm still way to new on this site. In the next town over from me someone has the same color combo.

·
Registered
70 Posts

After investing all that time and thought into adding all that chrome, why would you keep the badge on the tailgate that shows where you bought your vehicle? ??? ??? ???

That's one of my biggest pet peeves..........the dealerships advertising on my $40+ vehicle. In your case it doesn't even look like a stick that can be easily removed. How is that think attached? Screws/Rivets? I sure hope not, hopefully just double-back tape.

When I order my vehicles, I always insist on no badging on my ride. If they want to put the license plate surrounder on it that's fine, I can easily remove that when I get home. ;D

·
Registered
250 Posts

love the outside! not big fan of wood trims but hey, we all have our own preferences. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts