GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally made my decision and placed my order. I got it for 100.00 over invoice minus any incentives or rebates that might be available when I take delivery. Here is what I got:
2009 SLT1
DARK BLUE
AWD
VISIBILITY PACKAGE, POWER REAR LIFTGATE, SUNROOF, TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE, CONVENIENCE PACKAGE, AND THE ADVANCED REMOTE I THINK THAT IS EVERYTHING.

Now I just have to wait..... :blob:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats cdolvin!!!! Do you know the delivery date?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They said that it would be accepted into production on Thurday and then they would know more and be able to print me out an invoice.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Great news! Hoping to join you in a day or so now that I have narrowed the field.

Out of curiosity:
1) What is your location?
2) Did you get a number price?
3) Did it include all fees?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats. :cheers:

·
Registered
533 Posts
CD,

Congrats! I'll bet you're excited now.. I would be. I'm trying to get myself to place an order for an '09 SLT-2 this week. When I do, I'll join the ranks.

Smooth <><[/color]

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
cdolvin - Congratulations!!! I think you will love it!!!! Now the only thing left to do is wait. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blue--- I live in Ohio. I won't have a price until Thursday but I had my cars.com and edmunds papers and they said they are usually within 50.00 of the actual price if not exactly on. And I made sure I asked if any other fees would be added and they said no just tax and title. One of my employees sons actually was my salesman. So I trust him.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
cdolvin - I'm from OH. I grew up in a little town called Orrville and my wife is from Minerva. We visit roughly 6 times per year from MD. I still like OH. Given the snow we used to have there, it's a good thing you got the AWD. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have heard of Orville and we are kind of close to Minerva. I live in New Philadelphia. We did have alot of snow this last winter I never had a problem before with just having front wheel drive but we moved 2 years ago and my drive is a hill that is why I needed AW.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
cdolvin said:
I have heard of Orville and we are kind of close to Minerva. I live in New Philadelphia. We did have alot of snow this last winter I never had a problem before with just having front wheel drive but we moved 2 years ago and my drive is a hill that is why I needed AW.
We call it New Philly. :) We go there quite often when visiting. Small World!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We call it that too but we spell it New Phila. Everyone else spells it like you do though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My dealer just left me a message- He said my projected production week is 9/8. I ordered on 8/4 but it wasn't entered until 8/7. On Wednesday I was at 2500 and They said their computer is updated every Thursday. I don't know if that is everyones or just theirs. So I have a few more weeks to wait.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
My Internet Manager said every Thursday also. Mine went in same date (8/7) and I have a build week of 8/25. Not sure why the delay on yours, since it is closer to a pattern build than mine.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did your guy estimate your date or did the computer say it? Because mine just changed on Thursday. I don't know why mine would take longer I even live alot closer to where it is being built. Oh well Maybe it will be like some of the others and come early. I can only hope.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Verbal:

Now I have been told it should be the week of the 25th they will start production on it, if thats the case it should be here early Sept, Once I get a vin number I will get it to you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just talked to my dealer and my Acadia is done. It says in transit but he says it is bayed and waiting for a truck. It makes it even harder to wait now that I know it is done and just sitting there. I am in Ohio so it shouldn't take long to get it here. :cheers:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got my Acadia today two days early and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was well worth the wait :blob: :blob: :blob:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts