GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I am such a nerd.
I actually look forward to checking the forum each day.
I can't even get through a day at work without checking in
at least once.

I've been that way for a year now (on Jan 29th, my acadiaforum.net anniversary). :eek:hno: :help:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
Well, Copper - I wouldn't go so far as to describe myself as such, but visiting this Forum has definately become a regular thing when I'm at a computer! I especially like the family / friendly feel, the teasing, and having a fun place to visit (site) where I can almost always learn something new about our cool CUV's. It's folks like you, GAR, the Queen, Blue, ColoGM - and so many other regulars that make it a great place to hang-out!

Smooth[/color] <><
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
Don't feel bad- 409 posts in almost a year? C'mon! That new guy is doing that many in 12 hours! :D

Thanks Smooth[/color] <>< ! I feel the same way.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,875 Posts
Gotta have forum fix several times a day.... Can't make it without it... I am thinkig about getting the Blackberry Storm just so I can use the forum while I am at work...
Who is the nerd now. hahaha
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
bonk1313 said:
Gotta have forum fix several times a day.... Can't make it without it... I am thinking about getting the Blackberry Storm just so I can use the forum while I am at work...
Who is the nerd now. hahaha
I can see it now:

;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
Copperhead13 said:
Wow, I am such a nerd.

Yeah, I think we all are....


I'm getting ready to head down the the dealer for the wiper crank arm thing for my Acadia in a few mintues and I'm planning on taking my laptop with me to check in here. :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
I've been on this forum almost a month and I am crazy about checking and reading all that I can.

Name: jsimms
Posts: 247 (10.739 per day)
Position: Full Member
Date Registered: December 21, 2008, 10:34:48 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,048 Posts
I noticed!! I just checked this thread and was reading another one of your posts, when you posted again!! Your new name is quick fingers. :angel:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
I actually modified my previous post with the numbers
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,875 Posts
Nice one BLUE!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
I don't post or reply everyday, but i do check the forum at least once a day. Maybe I'm half-nerd :blob:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Nerd; half-nerd; I don't think that makes a difference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
I don't post much but I sure check in and read up on new stuff each day during my breaks. I'm a member at other forums as well and I gotta say this forum has great members! My pet peeve tho is that my PC here at work wont allow me to view pictures posted by members. So I log in again when I get home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
bonk1313 said:
Gotta have forum fix several times a day.... Can't make it without it... I am thinking about getting the Blackberry Storm just so I can use the forum while I am at work...
Who is the nerd now. hahaha
I can see it now:

;D
I just noticed the number 1313 on the tank....
"Now that's funny I don't care who you are"!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
Copperhead13 said:
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
bonk1313 said:
Gotta have forum fix several times a day.... Can't make it without it... I am thinking about getting the Blackberry Storm just so I can use the forum while I am at work...
Who is the nerd now. hahaha
I can see it now:

;D
I just noticed the number 1313 on the tank....
"Now that's funny I don't care who you are"!
Thanks for the much needed laugh!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
I just better hope my house never catches on fire with all the grief I give our firemen here! Never realized how many there were.

J/K as I have observed in more than one thread, deservedly everyone loves firemen!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top