GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I am going at 5:30 to pick up my new 2008 Acadia in Blue Gold! :blob: I found this forum this morning and I am loving it already! Been reading all the reviews and I just want to say thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your purchase. I am sure from what you have read here that you will be happy with it.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Hi Chrissy! Welcome to the forum. The Blue Gold is an excellent color choice! Make sure you post pictures after you pick it up. :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! I got the call this afternoon that my brand new 2008 Summit White Acadia is in! I'm picking it up tomorrow at lunchtime! :blob: :blob:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! You picked a wonderful color (but I'm a bit biased)!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG is all I can say! I have my Acadia in my driveway and I love it! The color has to grow on me since I am used to dark colors. It was all that was in stock so I didn't care what color it was! As long as I was able to get it this week I was happy. I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome Chrissy - I can't wait to tell the forum I've ordered mine. I'm just waiting for some good APRs. I don't want a rebate (cheapens a vehicle) but if they'll give me 0% - I'll give them my business tonight. Welcome again, and look forward to pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts