GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am preparing for my new Acadia and have learned a lot from this forum. I noticed a mention of Husky liners as I am looking for something to always keep behind the third seat for protection from spills. I noticed on www.huskyliners.com, they have something for behind the third seat:
21031 - BLACK
21032 - GREY
21033 - TAN

If anyone has pictures or experience with these, I would appreicate the feedback.

Thank you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
We had a Husky liner in our Sienna. It worked well enough, but it wasn't much more than a shallow plastic tub.

I've got Hexomats from Autosport in both our Acadia and Audi and like them very much. They're great at trapping water and slush and the rubbery material keeps things from sliding around too much.
http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=3023

I've read that the GMC liner works well too, but haven't seen one in person.

·
Registered
339 Posts
BRI1991 said:
I just bought the Husky Liners for my GMC Acadia. I love them. They cover everything. -Ben
Ben,
What color did you get and would it be possible to post some pics? :beer:

Thanks,
K

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for the website. I just ordered a liner for the back for my hubbys 06 Envoy for Christmas.
Kathy

·
Registered
361 Posts
I just ordered the weathertech one. I like that it is useable with one piece behind the 3rd row only, or using both pieces to cover both the 3rd row seats when folded.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a full set of huskyliners front to rear including trunk. They fit excellent and protect the factory carpet very good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts