GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my 2008 Acadia on August 23rd.

SLT-2 AWD
Deep Blue Metallic
Ebony Leather Seats
Second Row Bench
HUD (way cool) ;D
Trailer Package

Opted for no sunroofs at the last moment. I love the things, just can't justify $1300 for them. Also didn't like the mesh thing.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help. All your answers to my questions made this a much easier purchase.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Congratulations! I hope it shows up as quickly as ours did (less than 6 weeks)! :cheers:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm with you. I ordered mine on August 31st. Dealer said it was picked up on 9/4/07. No build date yet. I'm so excited. I have only seen two in my area and one of them parked next to me this morning at the WaWa (convienence store). The wait is going to kill me. ;D

·
Registered
425 Posts
scrapaddict said:
I'm with you. I ordered mine on August 31st. Dealer said it was picked up on 9/4/07. No build date yet. I'm so excited. I have only seen two in my area and one of them parked next to me this morning at the WaWa (convienence store). The wait is going to kill me. ;D
What do you mean it was picked up? Did it go to status code 2000? Just curious. I ordered mine on 8/13...and it's still at status 2000 priority 7.

·
Registered
99 Posts
fenwah said:
scrapaddict said:
What do you mean it was picked up? Did it go to status code 2000? Just curious. I ordered mine on 8/13...and it's still at status 2000 priority 7.
The dealer said it was picked up by GM on 9/4/07. That was the last time I talked with him and before I knew about status codes. He's supposed to call me with a build date as soon as he gets one so I will ask him about the status code then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts