GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife just called and said she just filled the Acadia...

$62 is what she paid to have it filled up....I gas is roughly $3.10 or so a gallon...

What are you paying?

Adam

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't have mine yet (tomorrow!!) but was she using regular or mid-grade?

·
Registered
468 Posts
$3.29 this AM for standard unleaded (87 Octane) here in the Minneapolis area.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
$3.49 at the Mobil by my house (87 octane), $3.53 down the street at the Shell. I'm sure if I drove into Round Lake, I might find it a little cheaper at Thornton's.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Web Raven said:
$3.49 at the Mobil by my house (87 octane), $3.53 down the street at the Shell. I'm sure if I drove into Round Lake, I might find it a little cheaper at Thornton's.
Yeah stay there up in Round Lake, don't come near Chicago for gas. I heard on the radio today that Chicago area had among the highest gas prices in the nation (avg $3.54). Ranking up there with San Fran.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Paying about $3.20 here on LI, NY. This is a lot of BS. There is always some excuse why prices are rising!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
$3.44 Gas has gone up 40 cents per gallon since I traded in the Denali for the Acadia.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have some mixed emotions regarding gas prices. Am I happy with the cost? Heck no. Has it impacted my driving at all? Nope. I have a hard time complaining about it when I am doing nothing at all to offset demand.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Dan-M said:
$3.44 Gas has gone up 40 cents per gallon since I traded in the Denali for the Acadia.
I'm glad we dumped our pig Expedition for the Enclave.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I guess we have some of the cheapest. I filled up yesterday. It was $3.05, but with the Kroger discount it was $2.95. It took FOREVER since everyone wanted that price!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ranging between $3.12 - $3.26 at the local Shell stations in Wilmington DE for 89 octane.

Everyone please note the Owner's manual. GM recommends the use of TOP TIER gas. The list of certified brands that distribute TOP TIER graded fuel can be viewed at www.toptiergas.com

·
Registered
212 Posts
rudykizuty said:
Ranging between $3.12 - $3.26 at the local Shell stations in Wilmington DE for 89 octane.

Everyone please note the Owner's manual. GM recommends the use of TOP TIER gas. The list of certified brands that distribute TOP TIER graded fuel can be viewed at www.toptiergas.com
Top tier? really?

Didn't know there was a gas requirement. I've just been circling what ever I find i the cheapest regular unleaded gas. Is that bad?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Rufio said:
rudykizuty said:

Top tier? really?

Didn't know there was a gas requirement. I've just been circling what ever I find i the cheapest regular unleaded gas. Is that bad?
I wouldn't say bad. It's really a matter of personal preference. Mine just happens to be that I want the car to operate at an optimum level and last as long as I plan on keeping it. I prefer to know that if there are ever any problems, it's not due to something I did that could have been avoided. As my wife can attest, it is very much like me to follow what the manufacturer recommends, and those are the reasons why I do.

Besides, after shelling out more than $30k and knowing I didn't buy an econo-box, I've already resigned myself to not worry over gas prices. Whatever they're gonna be, they will be, regardless of what I'm driving.

·
Registered
34 Posts
rudykizuty said:

How is ExxonMobil not on that list?

·
Registered
251 Posts
steveski2 said:
rudykizuty said:

How is ExxonMobil not on that list?
So that there can be no doubt in the consumer's mind about what they are getting, a brand must certify that 100% of the fuel being distributed to and dispensed by their franchise dealers is Top Tier grade. For anything less than 100%, the brand doesn't make the list.

·
Registered
405 Posts
dont't mean to be nosy but shouldn't this be in the polls secton.

by the way i paied 3.19 a gallon for PREMO and cost me 70 dollars to fill. from E (or someware close) I put it in by accident they moved all the pumps to update them and the new ones are different. I usally put regular in but by accident i did premo. WILL IT HURT IT? i hope not. but regular is 2.97 here with no discounts on the Little creek base it is 293 for regular.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No poll to ask, so no...lol..

Just a general question wanting general feedback...

Adam

·
Registered
246 Posts
ok, finally got around to converting the local price to USD/gal, and it looks like I paid roughly 3.90/gal based on
today's exchange rate. :banghead:

1 - 20 of 221 Posts