GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that special ordered - How many miles were on your Acadia at delivery? Since they are all transported across the country the same, I would think everyone should have about the same mileage as long as it wasn't used for test drives or anything.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Our Acadia was driven over from a different dealership across town (dealer swap), so when I finally had possession, the car had 65 miles on it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I will most likely be the winner with 500. This bothered me a little, but my Denali had about that much and it was never an issue. At least I didn't have to wait.

·
Registered
659 Posts
The Acadia that I test drove recently had just come off the truck that afternoon and had 8 miles on it. Mines currenlt on order so I'll comment on that when it arrives.

·
Registered
405 Posts
mine had 3 i was mad until i learned that by law that all new cars had to have at least 3 miles on them before they can sell them.

·
Registered
212 Posts
mine had 6

·
Registered
166 Posts
There were 5 on mine, but the papers we signed had to say 50 :( Oh well!

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
13 when I picked it up but it had come in that day and I drove it so I'm not sure how many when I first got in it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Mine had 6. :thumb:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Mine had 5

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
I'm sure I'll beat everyone. Ours was the "showroom model" that was driven to every GMC dealership lot in the DC area when they first came to town, so it had 900 miles on it! (yikes!) - they gave us an extra $500 off on top of all the other incentives, rebates and supplier pricing though, so that helped a little.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ours was either 6 or 9, but it had 22 miles before we made it back to the dealership from the road test and that is what is on the delivery ppwk now.

·
Registered
306 Posts
9 on mine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
110 for me....

·
Registered
161 Posts
12 for me...a few more than I expected...but not enough to think they let my Acadia go out on a test drive before I picked it up...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts