GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It could be interesting to see how many miles we put on our new Acadias. Post what you have now and then again at each 5k milestone, along with how long you've owned it. I'll go first

About 3600 Miles. In 3 days, we'll have had our Acadia exactly 2 months

·
Registered
99 Posts
10 days
212 miles

·
Registered
218 Posts
Have had it since Feb 27th and have 3800 miles on it. I drive a lot.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
4,000 miles. Bought it 3/3.

I guess I should edit this to add that 2,240 of those miles were from my road trip to Arkansas this past weekend. And roughly 600 of them were from the weekend before that... driving to Barrington, Bloomington, and then Chicago. (I had friends in town from Germany and we were sightseeing and going to concerts ;D ). The rest of the miles must just be typical driving all over the place on weekends because I only use the Acadia during the week to drive to the train station and back.

·
Registered
185 Posts
2500 miles. since January 15th

commute with my brother so only drive it to work 2-3 times a week :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
i've had mine about 3 weeks, somewhere around 1200 miles. included in that is one 100 mile trip to turner falls in oklahoma and one 100 mile trip to dad's house near lake fork (for all you fisherman, yes, we slayed them).

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This thread should also reveal who took the earliest delivery of their Acadia. Looks like Pelle31 @ Jan 15 right now...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Web Raven said:
...2,240 of those miles were from my road trip to Arkansas this past weekend.....
Raven-
I think you need to check the Nav system. Arkansas is not that far away from Illinois. ;D

Where did you go in Arkansas? My wife's family is in NE Arkansas (the greater Jonesboro metro area). My dad has a weekend cabin in Mountain View (although technically, is it a weekend cabin if you are there 4 days a week? I suppose if it is Thursday through Sunday.)

Assuming we do see our Acadia in the coming week or two, Arkansas is the first place we go for the Scottish festival in Batesville.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
mitchl said:
Web Raven said:
...2,240 of those miles were from my road trip to Arkansas this past weekend. ....
Raven-
I think you need to check the Nav system. Arkansas is not that far away from Illinois. ;D

Where did you go in Arkansas? My wife's family is in NE Arkansas (the greater Jonesboro metro area). My dad has a weekend cabin in Mountain View (although technically, is it a weekend cabin if you are there 4 days a week? I suppose if it is Thursday through Sunday.)

Assuming we do see our Acadia in the coming week or two, Arkansas is the first place we go for the Scottish festival in Batesville.
We drove from Gurnee, IL to El Dorado, AR, then up to Hot Springs, AR, back to El Dorado, then to Shreveport, LA, and back to El Dorado and then back to Gurnee, IL. In total, it was 2,240 by the time we got back home. I had the tripometer set. :)

El Dorado is literally minutes across the border from Louisiana. I think Gurnee to El Dorado is only around 800 something miles one way, but we did all that extra driving around.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I've had it one day (picked it up the evening of 3/29) and I've put 52 miles on it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Got mine 2/22 and it has about 600 miles on it now. Haven't been able to take a road trip yet but I am sure looking forward to one next month.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got mine Dec 28 - 4100 miles today. :thumb: Which is actually low for me. I average 2000 miles a month, but winter must have gotten the best of me this year.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Got mine on 1-31-07, so 2 months today. 1010 miles!

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Got mine on 3-16. As of tonight, I have 510 miles on it. Going on a road trip to Moab next week!

Kelly

·
Registered
166 Posts
Had mine since 3-10, just reached 650 today.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Got mine 2/28, only 1200 miles, trying to keep miles down and burn up older vehicles before putting more miles on Acadia. Build date early, 12/06. :cheers:

·
Registered
212 Posts
131 miles. It's 1.5 days old. ;D

·
Registered
161 Posts
9 days old...726 miles.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts