GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New, to the forum. My wife and I spent day #1 at the dealership trying to negotiate a deal on a

2009 SLT-2
White Diamond Tri-Coat
Trailering Package
Cargo Conveniece Package
DVD Pkg
Hit the Road Pkg
19" wheel pkg
Navigation
Dual Skyscape Sunroof
Remote Start
HUD & HID

MSRP is $49,610 including delivery charges

After some degree of haggling--local dealer offered $44,000 & 0% financing.(includes supplier pricing...)
I get the impression from reading threads here and at Edmunds, that I should be able to get lower than that????

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I wouldn't think too much more. That's pretty good.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
That looks like a good deal to me.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum. When discussing deals, information is essential. Otherwise we assume things.

Based on the price and equipment, I'm assuming it is AWD?

Based on the price and equipment, I'm assuming US Dollars?

Hint: This is why we are pretty keen on knowing locations, plus you may be in an area that is faster/slower for sales based on what our local members have experienced.

Building a similar 2009 AWD SLT2 at the GM Family website (see Blues Clues below) I got:
Base msrp $40,490

Colors & options $8,780

Delivery & handling $735

Total msrp $50,005

GM employee price $45,396

(I also assumed it was an 8 passenger, if not, add $400+)

Based on the above $44K is a great deal, since it is below employee pricing.

·
Registered
51 Posts
ummm - where are you and at what dealer so I can steal that from you before you buy it? $44K for that is a deal. I looked at a loaded 09 today with almost the same and was going to pay $45.6 plus TTL.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cegledi said:
ummm - where are you and at what dealer so I can steal that from you before you buy it? $44K for that is a deal. I looked at a loaded 09 today with almost the same and was going to pay $45.6 plus TTL.
I am in Northwest Arkansas. And I actually closed the deal a few days ago. I was out the door with the 2009 SLT-2 AWD Fully loaded as mentioned earlier for $43500 out the door with the 0% financing for 60 months. ;D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah, that's a helluva deal. Mine was similarly optioned back in September, but carbon metallic and had the 2nd row console and MSRP'd about the same. I think our employee price was around $44K. With the 0% financing, that's the real saver.

·
Registered
47 Posts
phillymania said:
New, to the forum. My wife and I spent day #1 at the dealership trying to negotiate a deal on a

2009 SLT-2
White Diamond Tri-Coat
Trailering Package
Cargo Conveniece Package
DVD Pkg
Hit the Road Pkg
19" wheel pkg
Navigation
Dual Skyscape Sunroof
Remote Start
HUD & HID

MSRP is $49,610 including delivery charges

After some degree of haggling--local dealer offered $44,000 & 0% financing.(includes supplier pricing...)
I get the impression from reading threads here and at Edmunds, that I should be able to get lower than that????
I am looking for almost the same car, EXCEPT
No Wheels upgrade, HUD/HID, hit the road or cargo convenience. But add technology. So that means I should be able to be out the door at about $41,500 AND 0%? Sounds lower than what I have been reading in other threads. Was this AWD and 7 passenger phillymania?

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I think anytime you can squeeze 0% from the dealership; you can afford more vehicle and you end up paying less in the long run

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bjbyers said:
I am looking for almost the same car, EXCEPT
No Wheels upgrade, HUD/HID, hit the road or cargo convenience. But add technology. So that means I should be able to be out the door at about $41,500 AND 0%? Sounds lower than what I have been reading in other threads. Was this AWD and 7 passenger phillymania?
We have the AWD and 7 passenger Acadia.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts