GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen posts where people have ordered their Acadias, and I was wondering how you did this. Did you go through a dealer? A website? None of the dealers I've been to have offered to order one for me -- they've just told me that they'd call me if they got the one I wanted in stock. How does one go about placing an order?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
You go through your dealer. I went to the GMC website and printed out all the "extras" I wanted. They'll sit you down and go over everything with you. My dealer wasn't thrilled to order because they said if I backed out it would hurt their sales for the month. Just ask and they will do. Mine asked for a down payment, but from this site I have seen some people didn't have to. You might want to ask up front.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Greetings and great choice in a new vehicle!! I'm still waiting for ours. We ordered through a local dealer as well. They had two on the lot, neither of which had exactly what we wanted, or had too much!

They were perfectly willing to order one for us. If you go through the web, some sites will ask you for your information, and have dealers contact you. We tried that at the Edmunds.com site. Not a single dealer called us! So we just called dealers in our area, and settled on one close by. This was back in January, and only a few dealers had them on their lots yet.

Best wishes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts