GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to see the various colors against the SLT-2 chrome.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
chrisg said:
I'd like to see the various colors against the SLT-2 chrome.

Thanks
Try the GMC website where you should be able to select color and watch it change on screen.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
mikemu said:
Try the GMC website where you should be able to select color and watch it change on screen.
Problem I find with those colors is that they are not realistic. They don't look like the color on the truck in "real life".

Note: Just checked GMC's website and they don't even have the color images available right now anyways when you try to Build Your Own Acadia.

Having said that, I doubt there's anyone who's taken a physical photo of each color 2010 Acadia and uploaded it to a website anywhere.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Web Raven said:
Problem I find with those colors is that they are not realistic. They don't look like the color on the truck in "real life".

Note: Just checked GMC's website and they don't even have the color images available right now anyways when you try to Build Your Own Acadia.

Having said that, I doubt there's anyone who's taken a physical photo of each color 2010 Acadia and uploaded it to a website anywhere.
Thats true. Best is to go see them on the lot - most colors are in stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.