GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer is telling me that the carpet with the Titanium interior is a dark gray. In the pictures I've seen, the gray appears to be as light as the leather seats. Is the carpet dark enough to hide the dirt and stains?

·
Registered
111 Posts
The one I drove with titanium leather had light grey carpet, much too light for me. Could the 08's be different?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
No way would I call it dark gray. It is pretty light. It is a little darker than the seats IMO.

·
Registered
164 Posts
It looks waaayyy to light to me. GMC needs to come out with a tan interior. But leave the top of the dash dark so the reflection on the windshield isn't too bad.

·
Registered
389 Posts
No doubt on the tan interior! But, I guess they want to send us to buick or saturn for tan/cashmere or just deal with it. I will probably just have to deal with it. But the Yukons have tan - what gives? I may also get a bid for aftermarket upholstery as well. But I doubt my husband will go for spending the $$! But it would be the color I want in a better grade leather and all that...with darker carpets too. Oh well. I love everything but the color.

They grey I have seen is a bit lighter than the leather but not by much.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Tan would be a nice option, but if any of you have looked at the tan carpet in the Outlook, it's about as light as the titanium carpet in the Acadia - just a different light color. The Outlook tan carpet is much lighter than the tan carpet I have in my '01 Pathfinder. Originally we thought we might go with the Outlook to get the tan interior, but after seeing it in person, we realized it wasn't very dark and we liked the fake metal accents in the Acadia better than the fake wood accents of the Outlook.

Would love to see a darker tan or light brown interior available on the Lambdas.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can someone clear-up the interior choices for me? I am about to order an '08 with Titanium interior. The salesperson says the carpet will be black. This is what we have seen and like. But, after reading some posts I get the feeling the carpet will be LIGHT gray. I have seen it, and it is LIGHT. Too light for us with 2 kids.

Also, if anyone knows the colors of the '08 that would help too. We are told that the carbon metallic is not available on an '08? Sounds fishy, but since GMC HAS NOT UPDATED THE WEBSITE FOR '08 YET, it is a mystery to us.

Thanks.

I still have time to change the order...

·
Registered
15 Posts
The 08 Titanium carpet color is definitely light gray, NOT black like the 07s had. It's light enough to stain fairly easily, IMO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
in all photos I've seen its steel gray (light) I had the same color in my Chevy Avalanche that I'm trading in and NEVER had a problem...and I spilled coffee and dang near everything else on it! Just grab a couple of cans of Scotchgard and hose it down as soon as you get it! Dark carpet will still show a stain and it shows every speck of crap that falls on it too....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered an 08 and it came in with light grey carpet. So, I ordered another one with Ebony interior. So glad I did. The black carpet shows everything, but can be easily vacuumed. I think a stain on the light grey carpet would be very hard to remove.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts