GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the cooled seats work with the rear A/C, but does that mean when you turn on the rear seat A/C, the front seats are automatically cooled down? Can the rear A/C work without cooling the front seats? How is the seat cooling controlled?

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
There are two switches on the lower center dash (was reading the manual & it said they were on the door, this is wrong). Ours work w/o the rear AC being on or vice-versa.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey guys, If my Acadia has heated seats does that mean I also have the cooled seats? I have not had a chance to read the manual. I looked at the GMC website and the SLT-1 option states heated seats. Then I thought maybe in comes in the SLT-2 but the SLT-2 on the website does not state anything heated or cooled. I checked the options page and could not see a Cooled seat option either... Could I have cooled seats I don't know about?

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
The only way those seats will be cooled is to place a block of ice on 'em. :p

The cooled seats are available only on the SLT2, in effect a $7K or so option over the SLE if that is the only reason you want them. Option steering at it's finest.

There is trickery skill involved to order them, you can't use the option code. You have to order the perforated leather interior & they come with that for $650 MSRP.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Gotcha! So being here in Southern California, I have a heated seat option that I probably would never use... :eek:hno:

hmmmm how does that block of Ice trick work??? ;D

·
Registered
275 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts