GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is listed on a few sites (e.g., Cars.com ) for $995, includes Front & Rear Molded Splash Guards, Cross Roof Rail Package, Chrome Assist Steps.

I can't find any mention of it on the GMC site. I hear that the assist steps alone run about $800 so it might be worth it to get the package.

Anyone have any insight?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yes, it's an actual package, basically consisting of those 3 accessories in the vehicle when built to be installed by the dealer during prep, with a decent price for them as such.

It isn't listed on the actual company sites (either for the GMC or the Buick, which both offer it) except for Saturn, which updated their site to include it. But this isn't out of the norm, as a lot of times, the manufacturer sites are the last to be updated with new packages or options, actually.

So, yes, it exists and can be ordered as accessories from the factory. Very few dealers order them, so it's rare to find one so equipped, but there's a handful out there--I've seen, for instance, 2 Enclaves while playing around in the online inventory system across about 4 states with the same package.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I spoke to the dealer yesterday and he said that it's something that comes from the factory as part of the order, but is relatively new so there aren't any in inventory. I don't understand why it can't be added afterwards, since all of the parts are dealer-installed anyway, but that's what he said. If I want all the components, I have to buy them individually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts