GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to reach ADMIN via email with no response. I log in to this site each time I visit, but I never show up as "online." But the site shows the "hello etgus" each time. Went into my profile, and I can't see anything that I've done to make me show up as invisible. Its no big deal, but I don't want to show up as the "hidden" guest, when I am in fact a registered member. Any advice on how to fix this? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
I looked.

Couldn't find anything obvious that would effect you.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Yeah, your profile looks right to me too. I'll take a more in-depth look today and hopefully catch you while you're online. I think it'll be easier to diagnose then...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I am online now, and showing up as offline! Interesting isn't it. I'll keep an eye out for messages with a fix from you two. If not, I'll just continue as is, no biggie.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Do you think it may be because your email address is hidden? Maybe you can put it in and Admin and Mods can view it, not the rest of the forum..

Adam

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
etgus, I looked at the database and sure enough, your "showonline" field was turned off. Weird that it didn't show up that way in your profile. Anyway, I changed it to 'on' but you probablyn eed to logout and log back in to get everything set correctly. Give it a try.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm having the same problem and now I'm starting to get spam. I PM'd and emailed admin and havent gotten a response yet. Please remedy this ASAP. It does show i'm online however, but I have the mail icon on and I checked the box that says hide email from public. Please fix!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I can't seem to hide my email address from the public, despite the fact that I checked the box.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Bill in PA said:
I can't seem to hide my email address from the public, despite the fact that I checked the box.
Bill, I clicked on your profile, your email address was hiddedn. When you look at your own profile, the email address is displayed.

·
Registered
248 Posts
thanks. that's make sense. duh.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts