GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always hated the bright blue looking headlights on some of the new cars. Coming at you they always blind me like they have the high beams on. I guess they are pretty cool now that I have some.

WARNING![/color]
Dont be an idiot like me and bend down and look into them to see what's going on in there :eek: hehehe.

Damn things are like a mega arc welder. Might put an eye out ;D

·
Registered
364 Posts
You keep doing stuff like that and you'll end up in one of Jeff Foxworthy's "here's your sign" stories.

Those lights are much better if you stay BEHIND them! Friends riding in our Acadia said they love 'em.
--------------

I must admit that the Acadia HIDs are higher and do seem to show up in the rear view mirrors of the cars in front of us--great on the dark roads but slightly inconsiderate to others in front.

I have Xeons in my BMW and they stay low and are self adjusting to prevent blinding those in front coming or going--more friendly.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You keep doing stuff like that and you'll end up in one of Jeff Foxworthy's "here's your sign" stories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe.......I've got lots of those signs already ;)

I like to know how things work.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
You scared me. I thought there was a real issue with them.

lol

·
Registered
523 Posts
002 said:

Those lights are much better if you stay BEHIND them! Friends riding in our Acadia said they love 'em.
--------------

I must admit that the Acadia HIDs are higher and do seem to show up in the rear view mirrors of the cars in front of us--great on the dark roads but slightly inconsiderate to others in front.

I have Xeons in my BMW and they stay low and are self adjusting to prevent blinding those in front coming or going--more friendly.
Just have to point out that it's Bill Engval not Foxworthy. Also, who the hell looks directly into a headlight to bad he didn't have a sign on when he bought the Acadia, then the dealer could have warned him about all the potentially dangerous things on the vehicle such as the exhaust being hot so don't touch it. Also when you change the accessory belt shut the engine of first, if you don't it makes a hell of a mess.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well you really got me there didn't you? I'm just having a little fun ;)

Hope you enjoy your Acadia as much as I do mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts