134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done an HID upgrade?
If so...

- How did you do it?
- What brand kit?
- Where did you buy it?
- How much?

I'm at work and trying to figure out the bulb size for the Acadia. I'm coming up with H11. Is this correct?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Please contact one of our sponsors XenonDepot.com for everything you want to know about H.I.D. :help:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SFmail said:
Please contact one of our sponsors XenonDepot.com for everything you want to know about H.I.D. :help:
Okay, I will. Thanks..

If anyone has done this upgrade please post. Was it difficult to get to the back of the Headlight housing?

·
Registered
423 Posts
check the forums on upgrades. there is a really good one with pictures and great instructions. do a little digging and you shall find. enjoy.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I will be getting ours installed as soon as the truck shows up. I will be there taking pics of teh install and I will post them as soon as it is done. This should be in a week to 10 days max.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DSNY FN said:
I will be getting ours installed as soon as the truck shows up. I will be there taking pics of teh install and I will post them as soon as it is done. This should be in a week to 10 days max.
Are you getting aftermarket ones or factory upgrade installed by dealership? Just curious..

·
Registered
912 Posts
ttwins1107 said:
DSNY FN said:
Are you getting aftermarket ones or factory upgrade installed by dealership? Just curious..
I am getting the Xenon Depot aftermarket ones put in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts