GMC Acadia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, for those of you who have it, what is it closer to?

Is it closer to a whitish/grey color or a greyish/beige color?

May have the chance to get the Red Jewel w/titanium real quickly.

From what I remember of it, it is a lighter color and more greyish/white.

Please post your responses. I need to let the dealer know ASAP.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Although I haven't ordered or bought mine yet, I have driven and looked at several. To my eye, titanium leather interior is very light...more to the white/light grey spectrum. Not "beige" at all.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought so but that was 6 weeks ago that I saw it on a silver car. I am just trying to get opinions of people who have it.

Thanks for you rhelp.

·
Registered
215 Posts
very white IMHO. scared me off. Looks great. I really liked the look but with two kids, I was really worried about the dirt factor.

·
Registered
364 Posts
NY Joe,

Your assessment is right on--more toward white, less toward beige.

I would can it a very light gray.

My BMW has light gray interior and the Acadia Titanium is lighter, but still more gray than white.

Here are a couple photos that might help

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
sandman said:
Hey Joe,
Hope these help. Excuse the dirt.
Fixed it for you sandman...

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Wow, Adam. Congrats on the new title - Super Duper Mod! How does NY_Joe feel about that? ;)

Kelly

·
Registered
83 Posts
NY Joe - definitely more whitish grey - but with the black carpet, I wouldn't let it scare you off. I have three kids and really don't think the light color will be a problem at all (leather washes quite nicely). Good luck!

elgmom

·
Registered
364 Posts
kjf said:
Wow, Adam. Congrats on the new title - Super Duper Mod! How does NY_Joe feel about that? ;)

Kelly
I must have missed that one--what is the "Super Duper Mod" title about?

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
elgmom said:
NY Joe - definitely more whitish grey - but with the black carpet, I wouldn't let it scare you off. I have three kids and really don't think the light color will be a problem at all (leather washes quite nicely). Good luck!

elgmom
My wife's RX300 has light beige leather. While leather definitely is easier to clean than cloth, it still gets dirty easily and shows most everything. I have black leather in my MDX. Based on our experience with these two vehicles, I passed on the titanium interior for my Acadia, and am waiting for black. As alway, YMMV.

Kelly

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
002 said:
kjf said:

Kelly
I must have missed that one--what is the "Super Duper Mod" title about?

Don't know for certain, but probably something similar to your "Deep Blue Champion!" title. Look on your posts, right below your user name. Showed up today, I believe.

Just bustin' his (and your) chops. This is a great site and a great community.

Kelly

·
Registered
83 Posts
kjf said:
elgmom said:

elgmom
My wife's RX300 has light beige leather. While leather definitely is easier to clean than cloth, it still gets dirty easily and shows most everything. I have black leather in my MDX. Based on our experience with these two vehicles, I passed on the titanium interior for my Acadia, and am waiting for black. As alway, YMMV.

Kelly
You are right - it will show more than black. Just a tip, tough -- try a Mr. Clean sponge on your wife's beige leather. I LOVE those things.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Just a title I put in there...means nothing at all...

Joe will always be the first moderator for the Acadias...A title I will never have....:(

Adam Boca

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
elgmom said:
You are right - it will show more than black. Just a tip, tough -- try a Mr. Clean sponge on your wife's beige leather. I LOVE those things.
Haven't heard of those. Please tell me more.

Kelly

·
Registered
83 Posts
The "correct" name is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (get them with other cleaning products). You get it damp and then it will clean almost any surface like you wouldn't belive. Takes crayon/marker etc off walls, cabinets, or anyother surface the 2-year-old happens to find. Also gets the grime from places like the refrigerator handle. I think you do need to be careful on shiney surfaces as it might scratch. I'm telling you the best $2-$3 bucks you'll spend!!

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Adam Boca said:
Just a title I put in there...means nothing at all...

Joe will always be the first moderator for the Acadias...A title I will never have....:(

Adam Boca
I am quite jealous about the title. Wasn't going to say anything though. I know when I am not wanted. :p

But you have that right, I am the first moderator, so ha!!!!

Just playing.

Thanks for the input. DOne deal.

Coming down from Troy,NY. Will have 200-300 miles when I get it.

Red JEwel
Titanium
DVD
NAV
8 pass
Dual Roof
19's
Cargo controls
HID
HUD
Trailer Pkg

Dont need trailer or cargo control but I want the car. Can pick up Thursday or Saturday. Might wait until Saturday b/c I don't want to take a day from work and my GM car dpoints clear Friday.

$1000 conquest, $1000 presidents day cash(papers need to be in by 2/28) and $775 in gm card earning.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
elgmom said:
The "correct" name is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (get them with other cleaning products). You get it damp and then it will clean almost any surface like you wouldn't belive. Takes crayon/marker etc off walls, cabinets, or anyother surface the 2-year-old happens to find. Also gets the grime from places like the refrigerator handle. I think you do need to be careful on shiney surfaces as it might scratch. I'm telling you the best $2-$3 bucks you'll spend!!
Takes the wax overage(white residue) off of black trim very good as well. That is a littl edetailing tip.

It also cleans grout on tiled floor well.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks to all who responded.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.