GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have an 08 Acadia and have changed the converter already but keep getting the same code P0430, and have read that it could be due to out-gassing?? not sure what that is, so if anyone could please help!

·
Super Moderator
18,300 Posts
gtownmotors said:
well i have an 08 Acadia and have changed the converter already but keep getting the same code P0430, and have read that it could be due to out-gassing?? not sure what that is, so if anyone could please help!
Sounds like someone's talking about an exhaust leak. This info might help: http://www.obd-codes.com/p0430

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a 09 acadia and when I was at Oriellys getting the codes read they told me it was code p0430 and that there is a technical service bulletin out there and GMC may actually replace this. Has anyone had similar issues? I have found the bulletin regarding the issue but I cannot open it to see what the fix is.

·
Super Moderator
18,300 Posts
I have a 09 acadia and when I was at Oriellys getting the codes read they told me it was code p0430 and that there is a technical service bulletin out there and GMC may actually replace this. Has anyone had similar issues? I have found the bulletin regarding the issue but I cannot open it to see what the fix is.
A bulletin number would be helpful. Maybe someone else has the subscription/permission to open that file and provide the forum with its information.

·
Registered
22 Posts
the TSB codes I was finding are PIP5232 PIP5232a PIP5232c and 060601010D. GMC told me that the local dealership would be able to assist me with getting a copy of the bulletin but the dealership told me they can't find anything regarding the catalytic converter. I'm hoping its just a sensor but still would like to know what these bulletins are in regards to.

·
Super Moderator
18,300 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
akemp5
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing