GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO!!! anybody in there? Anybody in there?

Oh well, nobody home!!

:tunes: Deep Purple, anyone?

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I'm here of course with my Blue/Gold

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Me too, although I'm not as deep as I once was. :)
That deep blue color will buff right out

·
Registered
89 Posts
We went to the dealership with our only color requirement being "not white". We settled on the Deep Blue, having seen it twice at night, but never in the day. On Sunday, I finally looked at it in the light.

Wow. Color me impressed. This color is spectacular (but stay away if purple bothers you!) ;) Now I just wish it'd had the cashmere leather instead of the black cloth - that's gotta be a great combo.

·
Registered
104 Posts
kerensky said:
We went to the dealership with our only color requirement being "not white". We settled on the Deep Blue, having seen it twice at night, but never in the day. On Sunday, I finally looked at it in the light.

Wow. Color me impressed. This color is spectacular (but stay away if purple bothers you!) ;) Now I just wish it'd had the cashmere leather instead of the black cloth - that's gotta be a great combo.

So true...so true.

·
Super Moderator
21,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First time I saw the deep blue with cashmere interior combo was in an '83 ElDorado Biarritz. Most impressive!! :thumb:

(btw, I didn't start this thread. Someone named it but didn't post anything. ??? So, I wrote the first post to it. Funny to see it come back to life!)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Speleos said:
First time I saw the deep blue with cashmere interior combo was in an '83 ElDorado Biarritz. Most impressive!! :thumb:
I recall seeing a Boxster in that color combo once, and it was truly stunning.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
kerensky said:
I recall seeing a Boxster in that color combo once, and it was truly stunning.
I used to have a 1981 Buick Regal company car that was dark blue with a light tan cloth interior. It was georgeous right up until the moment of impact with the immovable object ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts