GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Acadia Sle-1 Awd
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone
Quick little intro. Picked up my brand new 19 Acadia Sle in April of 19. Practically bought it sight unseen as the Ebony twilight metallic drew me in. Overall I love the car and wanted to stick with GMC as my last vehicle was an 05 Yukon xl Denali 6.0l. And I had 0 issues with it.
Shocked I never came across this group before..
20190420_163718.jpg

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Enjoy the show, welcome aboard.
I also drive a '19 SLE, lovin' it, got mine August of '19. Dang, inching up on 2 years...

Reactions: JayTee2019

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hi everyone
Quick little intro. Picked up my brand new 19 Acadia Sle in April of 19. Practically bought it sight unseen as the Ebony twilight metallic drew me in. Overall I love the car and wanted to stick with GMC as my last vehicle was an 05 Yukon xl Denali 6.0l. And I had 0 issues with it.
Shocked I never came across this group before..
Welcome indeed !
Have a 2019 Acadia SLT-1 as in my signature below.
We have been enjoying ours as well. Maybe more when the 4' to 6' snow banks are gone hopefully soon.
+40F here yesterday and today.

Happy Motoring ! (y)

·
Super Moderator
21,140 Posts
Greetings. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
2019 Acadia Sle-1 Awd
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome indeed !
Have a 2019 Acadia SLT-1 as in my signature below.
We have been enjoying ours as well. Maybe more when the 4' to 6' snow banks are gone hopefully soon.
+40F here yesterday and today.

Happy Motoring ! (y)
Thank you. 40 degrees in IA so why not clean the inside..Black car black interior..double the problems. But man does it shine all cleaned up. Metallic black is deceiving cause it looks dusty all the time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts