GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Brunswick, ME, I'm glad they made a regional board it tends to make things easier to sell/buy parts and set up meets. Anyone else from my neck of the woods? I see Acadias everyday around here so I know your out there.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Tomahawk said:
Hello from Brunswick, ME, I'm glad they made a regional board it tends to make things easier to sell/buy parts and set up meets. Anyone else from my neck of the woods? I see Acadias everyday around here so I know your out there.
Not quite as North or East as Maine, but hello from New Jersey!

I see lots and lots of Acadias around here (and Saturn Outlooks too... not too many Enclaves though) so I know it's a popular car 'round these parts!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hey! -from Southwestern Connecticut. A few Outlooks and Acadias, but more Enclaves around here. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Central CT here. We have several Acadia's cruising the local streets. Including a friend close by who unknowingly happened to get almost the same exact vehicle as us. When ever I see it, I wonder why this person is driving my wife's vehicle?!?! ;D He even has the EZ Pass in the same spot.

We got our Acadia in February. Aside from the gas costs, it is a great vehicle! We currently are getting around 18 mpg. A little less than the van we traded in for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Representing southern NH with frequent trips to Northern Maine in my Acadia...what’s up!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Brunswick Canada (East of Maine).

More Acadias than Outlooks and Enclaves (in that order).

A real head turner wherever I drive!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello from Westchester County, NY. In the process of unloading my 4-year leased Yukon and getting into an Acadia. Should be in either an '08 very soon or may order a 2009 for delivery in late-August. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
turfster26 - Let us know when you get the Acadia!! I'm curious how you end up liking it compared to the Yukon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
GAR said:
turfster26 - Let us know when you get the Acadia!! I'm curious how you end up liking it compared to the Yukon.
I sure will. I just got the fax today with the order information from the dealership and hopefully next week they will have a build date. I will keep you posted. TG

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi! I'm from Connecticut and I ordered a 2009 SLT-1 last week. The information I learned from reading posts on this forum was invaluable. I knew much more about the 2009's than the dealer. Thanks to everyone for their insights. :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from VT. I have had my 2008 Acadia for about 3 weeks now. It replaces a 03 Envoy XL. It has met the needs of my family of 5 very nicely. I hope we continue to enjoy it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tomahawk said:
Hey, just signed up here from the outskirts of Bangor, ME. Wife and I are looking for an Acadia/Outlook... Just here doing some research.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
supajut - Welcome to the forum and good luck on your search.

·
Registered
9 Posts
:thumb: Southern NJ -checking in - just got back from its maiden voyage to Okemos Michigan - set cruise @ 80 mph - this " vehicle to be named later " rides better than my 03 Avalance ever did.

Moderator edit
Post reformatted from all capital letters for ease of reading.[/color]

·
Registered
846 Posts
Anyone from Long Island out there??? Nice to meet ya :cheers:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ted K said:
Anyone from Long Island out there??? Nice to meet ya :cheers:
I'm on Long Island...Suffolk Co.
I don't see too many Acadias by me. I like that. ;D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Greetings from another Masshole.

Have had our new Acadia about 6 weeks now, pretty nice.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts