GMC Acadia Forum banner

Hello Northeast Acadias

20090 Views 33 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Garion1076
Hello from Brunswick, ME, I'm glad they made a regional board it tends to make things easier to sell/buy parts and set up meets. Anyone else from my neck of the woods? I see Acadias everyday around here so I know your out there.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Tomahawk said:
Hello from Brunswick, ME, I'm glad they made a regional board it tends to make things easier to sell/buy parts and set up meets. Anyone else from my neck of the woods? I see Acadias everyday around here so I know your out there.
Not quite as North or East as Maine, but hello from New Jersey!

I see lots and lots of Acadias around here (and Saturn Outlooks too... not too many Enclaves though) so I know it's a popular car 'round these parts!
Hey! -from Southwestern Connecticut. A few Outlooks and Acadias, but more Enclaves around here. :)
Central CT here. We have several Acadia's cruising the local streets. Including a friend close by who unknowingly happened to get almost the same exact vehicle as us. When ever I see it, I wonder why this person is driving my wife's vehicle?!?! ;D He even has the EZ Pass in the same spot.

We got our Acadia in February. Aside from the gas costs, it is a great vehicle! We currently are getting around 18 mpg. A little less than the van we traded in for it.
Representing southern NH with frequent trips to Northern Maine in my Acadia...what’s up!!!!!!
New Brunswick Canada (East of Maine).

More Acadias than Outlooks and Enclaves (in that order).

A real head turner wherever I drive!!!! :thumb:
Hello from Westchester County, NY. In the process of unloading my 4-year leased Yukon and getting into an Acadia. Should be in either an '08 very soon or may order a 2009 for delivery in late-August. Can't wait.
turfster26 - Let us know when you get the Acadia!! I'm curious how you end up liking it compared to the Yukon.
GAR said:
turfster26 - Let us know when you get the Acadia!! I'm curious how you end up liking it compared to the Yukon.
I sure will. I just got the fax today with the order information from the dealership and hopefully next week they will have a build date. I will keep you posted. TG
Hi! I'm from Connecticut and I ordered a 2009 SLT-1 last week. The information I learned from reading posts on this forum was invaluable. I knew much more about the 2009's than the dealer. Thanks to everyone for their insights. :thumb:
Hello from VT. I have had my 2008 Acadia for about 3 weeks now. It replaces a 03 Envoy XL. It has met the needs of my family of 5 very nicely. I hope we continue to enjoy it.
Tomahawk said:
Hey, just signed up here from the outskirts of Bangor, ME. Wife and I are looking for an Acadia/Outlook... Just here doing some research.
supajut - Welcome to the forum and good luck on your search.
:thumb: Southern NJ -checking in - just got back from its maiden voyage to Okemos Michigan - set cruise @ 80 mph - this " vehicle to be named later " rides better than my 03 Avalance ever did.

Moderator edit
Post reformatted from all capital letters for ease of reading.[/color]
Hello from Western Massachusetts!! HAve a 2009 Silver Green Metallic. Just over 5K and lovin' it ---No problems thus far.
Bergen County NJ - welcome.
Hi from Metrowest Boston
Anyone from Long Island out there??? Nice to meet ya :cheers:
Ted K said:
Anyone from Long Island out there??? Nice to meet ya :cheers:
I'm on Long Island...Suffolk Co.
I don't see too many Acadias by me. I like that. ;D
Greetings from another Masshole.

Have had our new Acadia about 6 weeks now, pretty nice.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.