GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Bahrain! :)

Come across this great site with lots of useful information. I hope I'm not posting in the wrong forum...!

I've ordered a new Acadia SLT, black with brick interior. Fully loaded, the only optional extra was the running boards, which I've added. So far my experience of my new car hasn't been too good.

Picked up my new car last week only to find the driver's electric seat not working. Dealer fitted a seat from a lower spec whilst they orderd a new one. Went back a few days later to pick up the car with the temporary seat and noticed that the car had lots of little scratches on it. I think when they washed it, they just ran a damp leather across the body.

Anyway, rejected the car and have been driving their demo car until then can get a new one shipped in. Other than the bad start, am enjoying driving the Acadia. Big and comfortable. Just waiting for my own one to come in!

Al.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

It will be great to hear how the Lambdas perform in the heat and dusty conditions of Bahrain.

Too bad about your new Acadia. The black will show the scratches much more than any other color. The fine dust and sunshine will ensure that happens.

I spent a couple of years living out in Saar at Gulf Gardens in 2000. I had a Saturn SC2 and took it to National Motors for service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts