GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just now joining the acadia revolution..i am active on many other automotive forum and figure y not keep the streak alive..i work for general motors and have tagged a pep program vehicle(company owned) and it will not be available till october, but i am very willing for the wait as i hope incentives flair up by then. Its the jewel red sl-1 moderetly loaded its gonna be a long wait but i cant wait to learn and soak in from fellow enthusiast i hope to talk to many of u and learn what i can

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Welcome aboard!! :beer: You can have a drink wile you wait!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Red Jewel Club. ;) (I've been wanting to say that for a while now. haha)

Enjoy the forum! You're a patient soul waiting until October for your Acadia. When I went out shopping for one, I was in full swing "I GOTTA HAVE IT NOW!" mode.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Web Raven said:
Welcome to the Red Jewel Club. ;) (I've been wanting to say that for a while now. haha)

Enjoy the forum! You're a patient soul waiting until October for your Acadia. When I went out shopping for one, I was in full swing "I GOTTA HAVE IT NOW!" mode.
i want one now as well but they way my program works if your not familiar with it is i can get it anywhere from 28700 with up to 3k miles 27700 with up to 6k miles or 26600 with up to 8k miles plus at the time of delivery in October i can get any applicable discounts they have on the Acadia, and im hoping the 08 roll out so i can get some extra cash and im more than happy to be a member :blob:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mckcab said:
Welcome aboard!! :beer: You can have a drink wile you wait!
thank you..i think i may take your offer, ive been browsing most the moring..plenty of great info wow love the site

·
Registered
524 Posts
Wow October may be the longest wait yet. I don't know if I should congratulate you or offer my condolences.

Will yours be an 2008?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dan-M said:
Wow October may be the longest wait yet. I don't know if I should congratulate you or offer my condolences.

Will yours be an 2008?
its on 07 its a gm executive car..they drive for quality assurance reasons it becomes available in oct. oh well at least i wouldnt loose anything off the lot lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
:welcome: koolacadia!

I am thrilled to be back in a GM - loved my '95 Jimmy and have driven many different vehicles. Most recently (until Thursday when took delivery of my Acadia :blob:) I had been driving a Land Rover Discovery (a real "bucket" IMO).

Kudos for voluntarily taking on one of the longest wait times posted here so far!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts