GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just purchased an SLT-1 with the ebony leather interior. My wife informed me that the heated seats don't heat up near as much as the ones in our '03 Suburban did, and that she can barely feel the heat at all when on the low setting. Since I didn't use the heated seats but every once in a while, I can't offer much feedback to her.
Anyone else notice a difference in the Acadia's seat heating temperature compared to other vehicles?

·
Registered
261 Posts
warrende said:
We just purchased an SLT-1 with the ebony leather interior. My wife informed me that the heated seats don't heat up near as much as the ones in our '03 Suburban did, and that she can barely feel the heat at all when on the low setting. Since I didn't use the heated seats but every once in a while, I can't offer much feedback to her.
Anyone else notice a difference in the Acadia's seat heating temperature compared to other vehicles?
My wife and I think the heated seats work fine.

·
Registered
524 Posts
The seats heat both the bottom and the back of the seat. There are two buttons to activate this feature. I also think that the overall temp may be a little lower than my old 02 Denali, but I tended to use it on low after it got cranked up because it was just to warm. So overall I don't consider this an issue that bothers me.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ours is fine in this nippy Easter holiday! :blob:

·
Registered
218 Posts
You are all correct the heat doesn't seem to be as pronounced as in past GM vehicles.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Boltbacker said:
You are all correct the heat doesn't seem to be as pronounced as in past GM vehicles.
i thought so too if you are not careful in my Yukon or my fathers Cadillac you will start cooking

·
Registered
31 Posts
I feel that my heated seats in my 03 Suburban got far "warmer" than the Acadia.....However...they would just cook me out on anything over the lowest setting. I prefer the settings on the Acadia as they are warm enuff on hi on those cold MN mornings, yet just about rite on medium and low for long trips. WTG GMC...much improved IMO. ;D

Now ....about that nav system..... ???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts