GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had so many problems with my 07 Acadia and I'm looking to trade it. The guy that sold me the 07 said I was the first to complain about the problem I had with the Acadia. I've inquired about a used Lexus GX 470 that I saw at the GMC Dealership. He said that he has a 2010 Acadia that he wants me to look at. I may go and look at it and see what I want to do. I'm just tired of having to take my Acadia back to the dealership for problems. My car has been in the shop seven times. I just got it out of the shop on yesterday . My car overheated last Friday due to the waterpump going bad. I shouldn't be having these type of problems with a new car.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Sorry to hear about your continual problems.
I have deleted the duplicate post you created, and moved this one out of the problems, tsb thread.[/color]

Here is a topic which appears to be the first member to buy a 2010 that has come forward, but I don;t think they will pick it up until today. So patience grasshopper, the reviews will come soon.

http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=6216.0

Good luck

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
bowie_md said:
I have had so many problems with my 07 Acadia and I'm looking to trade it. The guy that sold me the 07 said I was the first to complain about the problem I had with the Acadia. I've inquired about a used Lexus GX 470 that I saw at the GMC Dealership. He said that he has a 2010 Acadia that he wants me to look at. I may go and look at it and see what I want to do. I'm just tired of having to take my Acadia back to the dealership for problems. My car has been in the shop seven times. I just got it out of the shop on yesterday . My car overheated last Friday due to the waterpump going bad. I shouldn't be having these type of problems with a new car.
Out of curiosity, how many miles are on the 2007 Acadia? I'm figuring by your join date the vehicle is about 2.5 years old. We recently had a member with headlight problems on a 2007. This seemed odd until we found that it had over 90,00 miles on it (this would equate to 6 years @ 15K/year).

I think you will find that most of the first year bugs have been worked out, but try both brands and see which one is the better fit for you.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts