GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On February 5th, 2007, a little website called acadiaforum.net was born.

By the end of the first week, it had 100 members. It reached 200 members in 15 days. That little forum reached 1000 members in just 95 days.

And today, as acadiaforum.net turns one year old, we have 3505 awesome members and still growing like crazy!

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of those 3505 members for making this one of the best forums anywhere on the web! You guys have brought a level of maturity, knowledge, kinship and humor here that is rarely seen in any forum. So thank you for helping make this site so fantastic and making our first year absolutely amazing.

I can't wait to see what the next year brings for our Acadia! Sounds like lots of good things are in store for the 2009 models... :cheers:

admin

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Yippee!!! Congratulations to all of the members!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
:woot: :banana: :clap:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thanks to NY Joe & Adam, and everyone else that got this site up and running. It's so much better that the old one and I'm glad to have been one of the first handfull to move over.

It's funny to look at some of the first posts where we were all looking for an Acadia and there were very few to be found yet.

3 Days after this forum was started I was lucky to score our Carbon/Brick. It's birthday is Sunday. I'm sure there is a lot of Acadia birthdays coming up as well.

Skoal :cheers:

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
It is funny to think back to then. All the "I can;t find one within 500 mile" discussions.

I remember the "other place" where the Mod was MIA. Emailed so many times to no avail. Luckily Admin started this place and it has been great ever since.

My Acadia has a birthday at the end of the month. She was in for surgery for 1.5 months but she is doing well now.

Keep up the good posting everyone.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Cheers to you guys!!! If I hadn't found this site, I would have gone nutso waiting for my Acadia. :cheers:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Concur! Great site, even for those of us still waiting to purchase one!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great site with a plethora of info in all subjects/topics.

I'm pleased with how information is spread across the Lambda range and not just limited to the Acadia.

Good place to learn/share and chat with people

·
Registered
683 Posts
admin said:
On February 5th, 2007, a little website called acadiaforum.net was born.
Well then I should always remember it...our 2nd son was just born on Feb 5th, 2008!! :binky:

·
Registered
249 Posts
imgntht said:
Well then I should always remember it...our 2nd son was just born on Feb 5th, 2008!! :binky:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :hyper: :dancing: :woot: :banana:

·
Registered
683 Posts
THANKS!! :thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Its so nice to be a member of his forum :blob:,more power to all (ACADIA owners) :cheers: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL congrats imgntht!! Tell your wife I really appreciate her waiting until our anniversary. What a trooper! :p

·
Registered
812 Posts
LIVE LONG and PROSPER Acadiaforum.net!!!!!! :rock:

BTW, congrats imgntht!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.