GMC Acadia Forum banner

happiness survey

6K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  JLF 
#1 ·
My dealer said we would be getting a survey from G M to fill out about how happy we were with the dealership. How long does it take to get one in the mail we have had our acadia for 6 weeks and nothing. I would like to give praise to some people that did a wonderful job and made it a pleasure to purchase the auto.

#2 ·
We got ours in 3 1/2 weeks. Before it showed up we received both a letter and a message from the dealership on our answering machine asking if we were not completely satisfied to please give them a call before we filled out the survey. Obviously this survey is VERY important to them.

You should be receiving it any day now.

#4 ·
I took delivery on 4/10 and got my survey in the mail today.

#5 ·
We took delivery 2/14 and received a JD Power new vehicle survey on 4/7, but nothing from GMC itself. I expected something more specific based on the dealer's comment about expecting a survey. We did get a phone call from the dealership asking if we were happy with our purchase.

What sort of surveys do you folks get?

#6 ·
I was just filling mine out before reading this post. I picked my Acadia up on 3/31 and just received the survey from GM today. Now if you are asking how long should it take...I guess given the responders so far anywhere between 4-6 weeks.

#8 ·
Received my survey in the mail today, exactly 4 weeks after taking delivery. The last thing that the salesman told me as I left the lot was "when you get the survey, remember that any rating other than 'completely satisfied' is unacceptable". They do put a lot of emphasis on a perfect score for the salespersons and for the dealership as a whole.

#10 ·
The reason they say anything other than the highest mark is a problem is because it's pass/fail. If you answer a question like "Based on your overall purchase/lease and delivery experience, how satisfied are you with _____?" with anything other than the highest mark, your salesman flunks and gets in trouble.

#11 ·
I hate those surveys. You really can't be honest. When I bought my Volvo I did all the research and ended up chosing the only standard in Texas. When I got to the question about choices I said N/A. I got the only one, there wasn't a choice. The dealer brought that survey back to me and made me change it. It had to be good. (they had 5 choices) Why do they bother sending them since they bribe us with another free tank of gas for a "good" rating?

#14 ·
I guess I'll have to wait for close to 4 weeks for the survey to reach me.
My experience has been pleasant..not really overly ecstatic about the deal.. it was fair for both parties.
another good full tank of gas is not bad, either..hmmm

#15 ·
Well I got my survey today (4 weeks after getting veh) and I hope I don't get my sales guy in trouble. Everything for him I rated completely satisfied :thumb: but the finance people got trashed. :eek:hno: I didn't get bribed or offered anything extra for a good survey and if I had that would have been another negative. They ask the questions and they are going to get the truth no matter what they offer me. I'm not here to make someone at GM feel all fluffy inside w/a good survey that they didn't earn. I highly doubt they really care though but at least I had my say.

#17 ·
It took about a month to get ours. My wife filled it out and even added her own page with a few of the displeasures of the vehicle and dealership. We got a call last week about it and my wife explained the reasons for the less than satisfactory survey. She is supposed to call back after the owner of the dealership returns to see about fixing the dissatisfaction. We'll see!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.